Problem : "Disc read error 'patch_code_post_gfx_mp'

Discus and support Problem : "Disc read error 'patch_code_post_gfx_mp' in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please help me when i send the multiplayer the game does not start and the page call of duty arrive. Especially since I was not the CD version, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ADix i0n, Nov 4, 2014.

1. ADix i0n
    ADix i0n Guest

Please help me when i send the multiplayer the game does not start and the page call of duty arrive.

:)

ADix i0n, Nov 4, 2014
  2. merishaka
    merishaka Guest
    My xbox one won't read discs.

Well...eventually it works after putting the game in and taking it out and putting it in for 10x. There is no reading error, it just says "insert disc" and the disc reader will only sometimes make minor sounds. I tried the hard reset thing and the problem still persists. Can anyone tell me what I can do to fix it? Or do I have no choice but to send it back to MS?

merishaka, Nov 4, 2014
  3. OCRyzen
    OCRyzen Guest
    Downloading Fallout 3 on Marketplace (Questions & Concerns)

Try installing Fallout 3 to the HDD from a game disc & when you are playing the game & press the Eject button on the Optical Drive, what happens...??? Try it and let me know... Because I know you're wrong...

[quote user="Ive Storm III"]

There's no "HDD read error" fault, it's just "disc read error". [/quote]

[quote user="Ive Storm III"]

That would indicate there's a problem with his HDD. [/quote]

LOL..

OCRyzen, Nov 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: