Problem: crashing with XCloud on Windows

Discus and support Problem: crashing with XCloud on Windows in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, everyone! I was playing on XCloud with no problem, yesterday a prompt to install something came in the Xbox app and I let autorized it to do it.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/_Medhros_, May 17, 2023.

1. /u/_Medhros_
    /u/_Medhros_ Guest

Hello, everyone!
    I was playing on XCloud with no problem, yesterday a prompt to install something came in the Xbox app and I let autorized it to do it.

Today I'm trying to play and I'm managing to do it for a few seconds, then the app crashes with no log error or disconnect prompt, just crashes.

Also, I notice this green bar is showing in the bottom of the app: https://ibb.co/6B4t0D9

I tried to uninstall everything but the problem remains.

submitted by /u/_Medhros_
    [link] [comments]

/u/_Medhros_, May 17, 2023
  2. Starseid Win User

Xcloud in India

There is currently no release date or window for Xcloud in India. At this time it has simply been announced that Reliance Jio has partnered with Microsoft for the purpose of brining Xcloud to India.
  3. MKytrytrytry Win User

Forza Horizon 5 error 0xc0000005

And yet a Built a 2nd PC from spare parts I have. It crashes in the same location. I went onto the xcloud from a 3rd PC and it crashes at the same location. So tell me again how its not my account
  4. ngocphi Win User

Is there anyway to access my PC Game Pass on Mac?

ou can for what spurpose

Gamepass games can only be gotten with the gamepass app and the xbox store not steam

You can run Windows 10 or 11 thru boot camp or parrallels

You would need windows ro access xbox atone or xcloud rk access xcloud ganes
  5. dirksteenbergen Win User

Certain dlc's not available on snowrunner cloud game session

so that means the problem is on xcloud
  6. blueamcat Win User

xCloud keeps crashing

Thema:

1. Problem: crashing with XCloud on Windows - Similar Threads - Problem crashing XCloud

2. My Valorant crashes and this problem is copied on the clipboard

in XBoX on Windows
    My Valorant crashes and this problem is copied on the clipboard: Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 498] Attempted to deserialize chunk that failed signature validation. Crashing. 0x00007fff797753ac (module + 0x00000000000653AC)...
  3. Computer Crashing Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Computer Crashing Problems: Hello, My computer has been crashing a lot recently and i really dont know what to do to stop or fix it here is the last crash report: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck...
  4. Problem with Minecraft crashing for no reason.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Minecraft crashing for no reason.: This only happens with Minecraft when the Microsoft store loses connection for whatever reason. I figure this out by doing some research myself. And played in off-line mode and it doesn’t crash....
  5. My F1 2021 crashes every time I try to launch it, how do I fix this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My F1 2021 crashes every time I try to launch it, how do I fix this problem?: I’ve tried Power Cycling, Network Restarting and a factory reset and I still have no clue how to fix this 9b11a6f8-6983-4201-b9af-43ed9d38aa34
  6. My pc crashes when i follow the step and restart the pc Problem with .Net Framework

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My pc crashes when i follow the step and restart the pc Problem with .Net Framework: I'm sorry that you followed the suggested steps and still haven't been able to resolve the issue with the .NET Framework error. Below I will provide you with some additional steps you can try:...
  7. I have a problem with rainbow Six siege crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with rainbow Six siege crashing: Hey i play rainbow Six siege alot and never had issues until one day every time i enter a match the first round of the match my whole game crashes if i restart the game and rejoin the match i was...
  8. I have a problem after 30 minutes of playing without errors it crashes to the desktop, the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem after 30 minutes of playing without errors it crashes to the desktop, the...: I have a problem after 30 minutes of playing without errors it crashes to the desktop, the game Microsoft flight simulator 2020. I have laptop 4070 and Intel (I forgot), 16g....
  9. Starfield crashing problem. Any repairs?

in XboX Insiders
    Starfield crashing problem. Any repairs?: Have anybody figured out starfield crashing problem yet?. My game shut off my console sometimes and it starting to be pain in my ... submitted by /u/Parking-Unit2357 [link] [comments]
  10. My game keeps crashing in the of games for Madden 24. How to fix this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game keeps crashing in the of games for Madden 24. How to fix this problem?: Split from this thread. I want to stop crashing 8559469b-1194-44c2-afc5-640de77dcfc5