Problem connecting Xbox 360 E via HDMI to Samsung TV

Discus and support Problem connecting Xbox 360 E via HDMI to Samsung TV in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone. I recently bought a second-hand Xbox 360 E because my old 360 definitely died. The fact is that when I connected it to my 43 '' Samsung TV... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlexNoye, Nov 9, 2021.

1. AlexNoye
    AlexNoye Guest

Hi everyone. I recently bought a second-hand Xbox 360 E because my old 360 definitely died. The fact is that when I connected it to my 43 '' Samsung TV (Model UE43EU7025KXXC) it did not detect it. I have tried on other TVs with the same and other cables and it always works for me, I have tried on all the hdmi connectors of the TV and it does not work, it appears to me that there is no signal. I have tried setting the automatic screen detection configuration, trying different resolutions (doing it in another of the TVs where it does work), but when I connect it again to my Samsung TV, nothing. The fact is that my previous Xbox 360 (One elite) did work for me on this TV. I have searched the internet and I have not been able to see anything clearly. Could someone advise me what to do or what I could do to connect it? Or if buying an HDMI adapter / switch could be worth it. Thanks to everyone beforehand.

:)

AlexNoye, Nov 9, 2021
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

My first guess is that you bought a lemon, and the console is broken. Unfortunately Microsoft doesn’t support 360 hardware anymore. I would suggest you return it for a refund.
  3. AlexNoye Win User

Yes, with the same hdmi cable
  4. AlexNoye Win User

But the thing is the Xbox does work in others TVs
  5. AlexNoye Win User

But the thing is the Xbox does work in others TVs
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Vinicius.
    I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Alex, how are you today? Hope you're well!

Reset your display settings. To do this:

Remove any discs from the disc tray.

Turn off the console.

Turn on the console.

Note If you are using an Xbox 360 Wireless Controller, turn on the console by using the Guide button on the controller. Make sure that you use the player 1 controller when you do this. The player 1 controller will have the upper-left light illuminated.
    As the console starts, on the controller, press and hold Y while pulling the right trigger. The display settings are reset to the default settings, and then the console automatically restarts
Thema:

1. Problem connecting Xbox 360 E via HDMI to Samsung TV - Similar Threads - Problem connecting 360

2. Xbox 360 wifi connection problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wifi connection problem: I'm not ale to connect to wireless wifi with my Xbox 360 and I keep getting a error when I try and it says failed then two blocks 698b7610-5b9d-4c61-838e-251c0fd1a866
  3. Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else having problems with connecting their 360 to xbox live?: My xbox 360 won't connect to xbox live. f683801c-6dd0-4023-b8cb-416c00dd6e98
  4. So recently ive came back to my xbox 360 and my console is having problems connecting to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So recently ive came back to my xbox 360 and my console is having problems connecting to...: So ive recently dtarted using my xbox 360 again and its having issues connecting to the Internet and im not able to create a xbox live account without it of course. So is there a way i can fix the...
  5. Xbox 360 can't connect to internet. Connection test failed "There is a problem with your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 can't connect to internet. Connection test failed "There is a problem with your...: Hello, I am trying to connect my Xbox 360 my wifi, but it is not working. The test fails, and then says There is a problem with your connection". I have tried to unplug the router trick, but it...
  6. I have a problem I can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 games error code 8015180E

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem I can't connect to xbox live on xbox 360 games error code 8015180E: When I want to play Xbox 360 games, I cannot connect to Xbox live. I faced the problem for a long time. I tried to format my device, but it did not work. cfaba198-ae81-43c5-a845-bde9beae00d8
  7. Can't Connect to XBox Live with a Xbox 360. (Solution for My Problem)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Connect to XBox Live with a Xbox 360. (Solution for My Problem): As soon as I upgraded to GamePass for my X Box Series X, My X Box360 had issues connecting my profile to the point where I couldn't play on Xbox360. As soon as I removed Game Pass from my account,...
  8. Xbox Can't connect to party problem on the 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Can't connect to party problem on the 360: Well, Xbox 360 has a major issue right about now. Actually over the course of 2+ months now. The issue that occurs is; when a user attempts to join another friend's party via normal means while...
  9. CANT CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE FROM XBOX ONE, SUDDENLY! IT WAS WORKING PERFECT! NO PROBLEM WITH 360 ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    CANT CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE FROM XBOX ONE, SUDDENLY! IT WAS WORKING PERFECT! NO PROBLEM WITH 360 ...: I TRY ERVERYTHING, RESET ROUTER, RECONNECT TO THE WIFI, IT SAYS IN THE OPTIONS WEN I TRY THE CHEQ LAN STATUS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT AN I SEE EVERYTHING IS OK, YOU ARE CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET,...
  10. Problem to connect to xbox live on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem to connect to xbox live on xbox 360: Sorry I'm uncomfortable, but I wanted to inform them that my xbox does not connect but with wifi network. the xbox to recognize that the network is available and with good signal, but do I test...