Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

Discus and support Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/iTzAlanWake, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

Hey guys!

A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start recording, the "recording started" message appeared, but nothing happened, if I pressed the button again it would appear again the "recording started" message, instead of "recording ended". I exited the program and restored the Xbox, it went back to a previous update (OS Version 10.0.25398.3864) and the recording started working again, but few days ago I had the same problem again, and I went to check the settings and saw that the update that I was using in the Insider program (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086) arrived on my console and now I can't record...
    Is anyone having the same problem?

submitted by /u/iTzAlanWake
    [link] [comments]

/u/iTzAlanWake, Apr 21, 2024
  2. Eric Schumacher1 Win User

error 0xc00d11cd (08000000e) when trying to use flash drive 3.0 for capture and share storage

Yes the USB drive is brand new and works on the computer. Tried all prior fixes listed above and nothing. Files work on the drive. Trying to capture gameplay on Xbox series x. Won’t recognize as an option to change the location of capture and share to the jump drive.
  3. BenFenner Win User

Game captures are terrible.

Xbox series x. There is so much documentation about this issue, no-one has a solution (apart from streaming on twitch, saving the vod and then editing the video). Compared with my xbox one captures, taken well over a year ago, they are awful, choppy, stuttering messes. This is not a problem on my end, this is a problem with the xbox series x capture system. The fact captures are STILL terrible is a joke, given the series x was released over 18 months ago.
  4. Cristiana_C Win User

Xbox Series X capture does not record my voice (Sept 2023)

Hello, OGCryptor!

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble recording your voice with your Xbox Series X. It seems like you’ve already tried a lot of troubleshooting steps.

As of now, the Xbox Series X does not have a built-in feature to record voice commentary over gameplay using the console’s capture system. This is a limitation of the current system and not something you’re doing wrong.

The options you mentioned were indeed available on older console models but are no longer present on the Series X.

If you want to include your voice in your gameplay recordings, you might need to consider using external hardware or software. For example, you could use a PC with capture software that can record both gameplay and commentary, or a dedicated game capture device.

I hope this helps clarify the situation. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Cristiana
  5. Death Hunts Us Win User

October 2019 Xbox Update Delivers New Family Settings Features, Wish List Notifications, and More

I like the new capture options coming in although I'm feeling like they either need to revamp upload or create a new video creator as it hasn't been updated for years.

The gameplay capture side is in serious need of help especially as gameplay capture is so prominent now. It's the future of gaming and I hope Microsoft doesn't make the mistake of not keeping it fresh.
  6. Drumns3b Win User

My Series X no longer recognises my Samsung T5 external SSD for media. Help!

Hi,

Great News indeed! I see the last update (09/24/21) ans it work perfectly for me now.

My SSD Work again on my Series X. I can record my gameplay again… Yessss!

Thanks for this fast update.
Thema:

Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

1. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X - Similar Threads - Problem capturing gameplay

2. Please fix capture problem since update..

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix capture problem since update..: Any way to fix this ? submitted by /u/Usual-Assistant8369 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox game bar countinues to say "There was a problem getting your captures"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar countinues to say "There was a problem getting your captures": I have been using the Xbox game bar to screen record usually but I was running out of storage. I moved the captures to a hard drive and when I started to record something else on my game bar it...
  4. Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem"

in XboX Insiders
    Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem": Hi, I subscribe to the RSS feed of XBox Insiders, which have been talking about audio problems as an ongoing issue for a while. Is there any place to submit a more detailed report about this (as...
  5. Capture card audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Capture card audio problems: So I have a capture card set up. Its got my xbox going to a hdmi splitter and then split to my monitior, and then my chromebook with the video capture card. In order to record any audio it has...
  6. error message there was a problem getting your captures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error message there was a problem getting your captures: I get a message that I have taken a capture with xbox app, but then when I try to view the captures, I get this message "there was a problem getting your captures"...
  7. 1440p Capture problems, cant change resolution settings for clips to match output.

in XboX Insiders
    1440p Capture problems, cant change resolution settings for clips to match output.: I play on 1440p and my game captures are only at 1080p and constantly freeze anytime I clip something. Not sure what I can do, I've already done a reset on it and it didn't change anything....
  8. Xbox DVR problem not capturing some audio tracks from games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox DVR problem not capturing some audio tracks from games: Hello. My Series X is having this weird issue where commentator voices from several FIFA games (FIFA 23 and 22) aren’t getting captured by the Xbox DVR. I started noticing this 6 days ago. I can...
  9. I have a problem with missing captures from my xbox mobile app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem with missing captures from my xbox mobile app.: Today i took a lot of photos that were uploaded to the xbox network and and the photoshoots took around 4 hours and now i can't see any screenshots i took from the 4 hours ago, only from the...
  10. There was problem getting your captures try again in a bit. And Can not change the place...

in XBoX on Windows
    There was problem getting your captures try again in a bit. And Can not change the place...: There was problem getting your captures try again in a bit. And Can not change the place from C:\Users\AppData\Local\Temp. I have already tried reset repair, And even uninstall and re-install. But...