Problem : Can't Buy Left 4 Dead 2

Discus and support Problem : Can't Buy Left 4 Dead 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I can't buy Left 4 Dead 2 in the store after endless attempts. I live in Germany, if that matters. I have an xBox One S and soon a Series S... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LiamFuchs, Jan 5, 2021.

1. LiamFuchs
    LiamFuchs Guest

Hello,

I can't buy Left 4 Dead 2 in the store after endless attempts.

I live in Germany, if that matters.
    I have an xBox One S and soon a Series S and I want to play this game, which is actually for the XboX 360.

But it is upward compatible playable on XboX One and Series.

I can't purchase it in the store through the Xbox Console.

However, I can (or should be able to) in the Microsoft Store.
    This problem has also been discussed many times on various sites, with the solution always being that you have to purchase it through the xbox marketplace on your laptop.

https://marketplace.xbox.com/de-DE/Product/Left-4-Dead-2/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802454108d4

But if I now follow this link here to buy the game, I can do that there for 19.99 euros.

But after initiating the payment process, I only get a green loading circle. Again and again...

1:

Problem : Can't Buy Left 4 Dead 2 [​IMG]

2:

Problem : Can't Buy Left 4 Dead 2 [​IMG]

And nothing can be done about it. I have used other payment methods like credit card, other browsers, restart... Nothing works.

Why not? On the pages where the problem was discussed, the solution was always to go through the xBox Marketplace.

But you have to go there directly. Here for example it is not offered:

https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/p/left-4-dead-2/bwvzhjn0g3c3?activetab=pivotProblem : Can't Buy Left 4 Dead 2 :eek:verviewtab

But at least there it says that it's backwards compatible and playable through xbox one and xbox series, and that I have to buy it via xbox.com or a 360 (which I don't have).

I just want to have this game Problem : Can't Buy Left 4 Dead 2 :D

Can anyone help me?

From Microsoft support (already made several phone calls) I am getting no help either, just the same statements like "Have to ask Valve, the game is not available for xbox one, wait another day" So, not much help.

Looking forward to answers and help with this Problem : Can't Buy Left 4 Dead 2 :)

Unfortunately I can't find a 3rd party reseller for a Digital Key to redeem either,

and I need it digitally to play it on the Series S.

Thanks already

LiamDerFuchs

:)

LiamFuchs, Jan 5, 2021
  2. TCN Kraken Win User

Previously owned game and DLC not appearing on my account

The links to the Left 4 Dead 1 DLC you just posted said "Already Purchased". The links for the Left 4 Dead 2 DLC asked me to buy them again. We've gone full circle back to the problem of I used to own the Left 4 Dead 2 DLC but it's asking me to buy them
    again.

But I do appreciate you clarifying the DLC's contents.
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Can you play Left 4 Dead 1 & Left 4 Dead 2 on Xbox One Or Can the game only be played on Xbox 360 ?

4. Smwutches Win User

About left 4 dead

You can buy it on physical disc, or if it's available in your region you can buy it digitally from Xbox.

Left 4 Dead

Left 4 Dead 2
  5. DynamicGrimKing Win User

left 4 dead the sacrifice

you have to buy both version of the sacrifice to play it on both games. you brought the left 4 dead 2 version of the DLC so you can only play it with left 4 dead 2
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can't buy Left 4 Dead

Thema:

1. Problem : Can't Buy Left 4 Dead 2 - Similar Threads - Problem Can't Buy

2. I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?: First of all, hello to whoever is reading this, SO, I am trying to use the 3 month gamepass nvidia has to offer, so i do everything, claim the code and what not, and then when its time to use it,...
  3. My xbox and tv keep shutting of and can't tell if it's a problem with the xbox and power...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox and tv keep shutting of and can't tell if it's a problem with the xbox and power...: I've been having this problem where my xbox along with my TV keeps shutting off on me. It usually happens whenever I click into a game. I've tried plugging the xbox and hdmi into multiple outlets...
  4. Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access to my live account it says the was a problem I must try later: What is the problem I can't access to my Xbox 360 live MOVED FROM Bing / Other b81f3f0a-e003-4eae-a783-b18c93b80a86
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 - Problem can't contact Microsoft to fix. What to do please?: The left button does not work correctly. Has been difficult since I bought it and now it's finally going bad and not working properly. It's only 7 months old and still under warranty. I went thru...
  6. Minecraft Java Problems, Can't Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Java Problems, Can't Play: I recently bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition but I can only play Bedrock, every time I go to play Java it says that I must buy it again in order to play. How do I fix this without having...
  7. I can't get past the terms and service page without a "temporary problem"

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get past the terms and service page without a "temporary problem": I'm unsure if the images will appear but, Everytime I sign into my Microsoft account (on my phone) in order to play Minecraft on my switch, this terms of service page pops up, I hit "next" and...
  8. New issue I can't report to the console app "report a problem"

in XBoX Accessibility
    New issue I can't report to the console app "report a problem": I just spent 2 hours with tech support for the same problem with my series X and XS. I did every ounce or troubleshooting imaginable and first they blamed my ISP even though I was hardwired to...
  9. Problem accessing a game I own but now it wants me to buy it, and I can't download it for free ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem accessing a game I own but now it wants me to buy it, and I can't download it for free ...: Today I was playing 2K17 just fine and having a great time, and when I was about to leave to go out it still was working. Now 3 hours later when I try to start it up it says i need to buy the game...
  10. Can't buy anything, had this problem for a year!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy anything, had this problem for a year!: I've had a problem where i have never been able to purchase anything since i've had my account. First time it took 6 months of xbox support to fix and after purchasing one item it went back to not...