Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?

Discus and support Problem buying content. What does this error code mean? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I try to make a purchase with my card or Microsoft balance I get this message. For the card it charges me anyway then immediately refunds... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by johncrawley3, Jan 20, 2024.

1. johncrawley3
    johncrawley3 Guest

Every time I try to make a purchase with my card or Microsoft balance I get this message. For the card it charges me anyway then immediately refunds it. I've tried waiting but this has been going on for a few days now.
    Problem buying content. What does this error code mean? [​IMG]

:)

johncrawley3, Jan 20, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Johncrawley3, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I'm very sorry for the problem you're going through. I was researching in one of the Microsoft forums and found this article (https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/35a59aa6-8f9c-4ba5-9187-6d3ab149208d)">https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/35a59aa6-8f9c-4ba5-9187-6d3ab149208d) Gerardo CG. independent advisor, shows that the solution to the problem can be solved by following these steps:

"If you cannot purchase the game directly from the console with your Microsoft account balance, even if you have sufficient funds, I recommend that you try to make the purchase from a web browser on a PC or mobile phone."

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/35a59aa6-8f9c-4ba5-9187-6d3ab149208d

In addition to this, if it doesn't work you can try the Xbox support recommendations in the following article:

"On the web: Refresh the page and try again. If it doesn't work, open a private or incognito window in your browser and try again.

In the Microsoft Store app: Close the Store app and reopen it; then try the purchase again. If that doesn't work, try purchasing from the Store through a web browser: https://www.microsoft.com/store

If none of these solutions work, wait 24 hours and try the purchase again. If the problem is still not solved, then contact support": http://sopport.xbox.com/contact-us/

Information source (Credits): https://support.xbox.com/help/subsc...s#:~:text=Para solucionar este problema, try, of%20Microsoft%20what%20do you want to%20update.&text=Account%20of%20Microsoft-,See%20to%20Payments%20and%20billing%C3%B3n%20and%20select%20Options%20of%20payment,edit%20card%2C%20o %20Delete%20card

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. Seahawk Runner Win User

Cant connect to Xbox live

I have the same problem. What does this error code mean?
  4. TazX Win User

Unable to Connect to Multiplayer

Same problem, same error code, no solution. Tried the suggestion by ProzacTheClown and no luck. Does anyone know what the 0x104004000000 error code means?
  5. xXSwagMuffinZXx Win User

What does this error code mean?!

When I Was playing Black ops 2 it Disconected me from x-box Live and asked me to Update it and i did so 2 Mins later

3F4B 0000 3080 0505 8007 0570 Showed up and idk what to do
  6. killyah85 Win User

What does this error code mean?!

I am having the same error over and over... I tried everything Clear cache remove my HD using a USB drive, formatting them, LB RB + x, USB install, restart console, restart router.

P.S. my xbox has an internal drive, I bought the HS separately
Thema:

1. Problem buying content. What does this error code mean? - Similar Threads - Problem buying content

2. why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't microsoft assist with problems everyone is experiencing buying anything in the...: pGCgJB2OvOICqF34fA7VJZ.8.7 your store is useless. your support is useless. this renders my xbox useless. why am I even trying to buy your games, you suck. close this thread like you do all...
  3. how to fix open tray problem. can I buy a new disc drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix open tray problem. can I buy a new disc drive: need to know if im able to purchase a new disc drive or would it accept a new drive a430265b-6961-4452-9bcc-b23772f3f2ba
  4. I have a problem which is not letting me buy game pass it's saying it's activated but it's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a problem which is not letting me buy game pass it's saying it's activated but it's...: I have a problem which is not letting me buy game pass it's saying it's activated but it's already expired and I have trying canceling it but doesn't work 41bbb7c4-c31d-4957-a037-fce1c4d127e3
  5. How do I resolve the problem of having to buy my game I already own?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I resolve the problem of having to buy my game I already own?: I'm here for some answers of how do I resolve the problem of buying a game that I already own and what do I do next? 23cb61c3-ba08-4819-9939-6c47d771c09f
  6. Buying Problem please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Problem please help: Hey, my account is a little old i buyed it with a Turkish credit card now its a turkey account and now i live in sweden and i have a swedish credit card . When i want to buy its Turkey region and...
  7. so for me to solve my recording problem, I have to buy an external HD to solve this case

in XBoX on Consoles
    so for me to solve my recording problem, I have to buy an external HD to solve this case: so for me to solve my recording problem, I have to buy an external HD to solve this case f1ef37a4-40bb-4986-b7bb-295cbe7718a1
  8. How do I fix “to play this, you will need to buy it” problem when I already bought the game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix “to play this, you will need to buy it” problem when I already bought the game?: When I downloaded the game the new cod game MW2, I couldn’t open the game up. I don’t have the packs downloaded for the game and when I go to game add ons it won’t show the packs that I need to...
  9. Problem: I am fully unable to buy content on my Xbox One X (Wednesday, June 15th, 2022)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problem: I am fully unable to buy content on my Xbox One X (Wednesday, June 15th, 2022): Resetting my Xbox One C used to help, but I’ve tried reporting the problem with all the data tracing and screenshot included, so it will stop giving me error messages when I try to check out like...
  10. Buy films digital UHD in the store problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy films digital UHD in the store problem: I cant see that films in UHD say is not supported UHD and change HD . I have xbox series X and TV LG 8K dolby vision , HDR and wifi 1000 MB ( 1GB). I pay films in UHD not in HD. I cant see logo...