Problem/Bug with Amazon Prime Video

Discus and support Problem/Bug with Amazon Prime Video in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I don’t really know what is going on but it keeps zooming in and out when I’m watching a movie. My hands are off the controller it just zooms in and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BitterBox2330, Jul 6, 2021.

1. Problem/Bug with Amazon Prime Video

I don’t really know what is going on but it keeps zooming in and out when I’m watching a movie. My hands are off the controller it just zooms in and out.

I have a video of it but I can’t post that here. Let me know what to do.

submitted by /u/BitterBox2330
    [link] [comments]

/u/BitterBox2330, Jul 6, 2021
  2. Sgt Robbins 56 Win User

Xbox One and Amazon Prime Video.

I checked the list and have done all they have listed. I have reset the router, factory reset the box, uninstalled and reinstalled the Amazon Prime video.

I have spent 5 hours with amazon support and 2 hours with Xbox support. I have an Xbox One and Xbox One X that have the same problem with Amazon Prime Video.

I can go into Prime Video, select a video, the video will play, I hear the audio but have a black screen.

I have tried the Xbox on two T.V.s. I tried the Amazon Prime Video on the Xbox 360 and it works.

Amazon Prime Video is worked up until 10 days ago. And is the only video app not working correctly.
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox One and Amazon Prime Video.

My Xbox One has stopped streaming the video the video portion of Amazon Prime Video. I have worked thru all the the trouble shooting on the xbox and amazon lists.
    There was a tweet about problems with ap video

We have received word that Amazon Prime Video UK App is experiencing issues on Xbox One. Our teams are investigating now. We'll update here & on https://t.co/PzAdjUFMJj when we have more info to share.
  4. Bazajaytee Win User

Amazon instant video

Amazon Instant Video shows any films purchased through Amazon and any Amazon Prime content.

Xbox doesn't have a Prime App, rather Xbox Video which only shows films and shows purchased through Xbox Store.

If films/shows purchased from Amazon aren't showing in Amazon Instant Video app you will need to contact Amazon Customer Support to verify your purchases.

Remember, Amazon Prime content changes so they remove films/shows periodically and add new ones. Amazon Instant Video purchases remain all the time.
  5. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Xbox one issue

It could just be a bug . Or it could be an issue watching Amazon prime video. Try clearing local memory, hard restart. If it still happens i would try a different HDMI cable as it could be having an issue
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Now TV.

Lovefilm is now Amazon Prime Instant Video
Thema:

Problem/Bug with Amazon Prime Video

1. Problem/Bug with Amazon Prime Video - Similar Threads - Problem Bug Amazon

2. Black Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?

in XboX Insiders
    Black Screen Issue - HDR bug or console problem?: Hello everyone, can someone help me with this? I was calmly playing Forza Motorsport with my Series s that I bought a month ago, everything was fine but when I press the home button to return to...
  3. having problems whit xbox app. is all bugged. Is constantly telling me to connect but at...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    having problems whit xbox app. is all bugged. Is constantly telling me to connect but at...: when i press connect nothing happens. e4af9950-3967-4fac-9c91-cf8786446e6e
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 bug graficzny problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 bug graficzny problem: Mam pytanie odnośnie błędu graficznego w MFS 2020. Od dłuższego czasu mam problem z interfejsem, a mianowicie bugami graficznymi. Przykładem jest screen poniżej. Czym może być to spowodowane?...
  5. Fallout 4 nuka world glitch/bug Problem Fallout 4 nuka world dlc glitch/bug problems

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout 4 nuka world glitch/bug Problem Fallout 4 nuka world dlc glitch/bug problems: I recently bought nuka world for fallout four and when I follow the quest i get a “you can’t go that way” followed by an invisible wall does anyone know how to fix it? submitted by...
  6. Beta Ring question & Report A Problem bug

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring question & Report A Problem bug: Does reporting a problem give you XP? I can't report anything. It just goes to the "This application is no longer supported.". Also, are the activities the only way to earn XP? Edit: I am level 4...
  7. Minecraft Win 10 Edition Bug or like Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Win 10 Edition Bug or like Problem: When i enter minecraft windows 10 it shows the mojang studios screen its all fine then the text disappears which is good then it turns white and then back to red and starts flickering red and...
  8. I have a problem with a couple of achievements with some type of Bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a problem with a couple of achievements with some type of Bug: I am about to finish RESIDENT EVIL 0 to 100% but there are two achievements that I already accomplished in the goal but they are not released, what can I do? 45fe6505-1a42-49cf-9c6b-44309dec92ff
  9. xbox one dev mode bug after the update it's not just me with this problem

in XboX Insiders
    xbox one dev mode bug after the update it's not just me with this problem: dy unstalled the application and reset the same thing continues the applications works normal after this update was like this I bought the partner subscription to use xbox one dev mode before was...
  10. xbox one dev mode bug after the update it's not just me with this problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one dev mode bug after the update it's not just me with this problem: yes already reset xbox one factory mode already reset using flash drive already unstalled the application and reset the same thing continues the applications works normal after this update was...