Problem after update!!! Log in impossible

Discus and support Problem after update!!! Log in impossible in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello there, I`m in big trouble. After the last automatically update from the xbox one, I wasn`t able to log in with my password. Therefore I followed... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZeichenHuerde95, Feb 27, 2016.

1. Problem after update!!! Log in impossible

Hello there,

I`m in big trouble. After the last automatically update from the xbox one, I wasn`t able to log in with my password. Therefore I followed the microsoft support instructions regarding to this problem -> eliminate the account -> reboot -> create a new account
    with the well-known microsoft account.

Know I think it was a really bad idea. I have to confirm the rights of fifa16 with the original account, but it`s already gone after I followed the support instructions of microsoft.

Is there any chance to get my old account back so that I`m able to confirm the rights of fifa16 like the old days?

If you are the wise guy, please let me know...

:)

ZeichenHuerde95, Feb 27, 2016
  2. USCarper
    USCarper Guest
    disconnecting randomly from xbox live

I have the same problem. Started after the update as well. Makes Netflix etc impossible.

USCarper, Feb 27, 2016
  3. Psycho Slash
    Psycho Slash Guest
    Cannot Co-op with friends in Dead Rising 3

Still impossible to play coop at DR3 after the march update between too far players . On 360 no problem with all games...

Psycho Slash, Feb 27, 2016
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Have you tried using the account recovery tool to see if you can get back into your original account that had issues?

Recover your account

gds1972, Feb 27, 2016
  5. gds1972 Win User

Have you tried using the account recovery tool to see if you can get back into your original account that had issues?

https://account.live.com/acsr
  6. USCarper Win User

disconnecting randomly from xbox live

I have the same problem. Started after the update as well. Makes Netflix etc impossible.
  7. Psycho Slash Win User

Cannot Co-op with friends in Dead Rising 3

Still impossible to play coop at DR3 after the march update between too far players . On 360 no problem with all games...
  8. Uriel Ortiz Win User

Launching Halo Master Chief Collection takes me to Gaming Services on the Microsoft Store

It did not solve the problem, in fact it gave me an error of impossible to log in with Xbox Live :(

I had to format again. :(
  9. MLO III Win User

Error Code 800705b4

I'm having the same problem here. Started just after this recent title update for Black Ops 2. After deleting the title update, my acct was able to log in easily. Upon reloading and reDLing the title update for BO2, I'm again having the same problems.
Thema:

1. Problem after update!!! Log in impossible - Similar Threads - Problem update Log

2. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  3. Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network keeps disconnecting while playing, hardware after updates applied problem problem: Hardware problems and network keeps disconnecting while gaming, happens after updates applied a1f9530a-3de3-43a5-9e9d-ac9a410f5d3d
  4. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  5. Problems when trying to roll back control update

in XboX Insiders
    Problems when trying to roll back control update: My controller had problems after an update, so I tried to revert its hardware through the console, but whenever I try to revert it, a problem appears on the screen saying "There was a problem with...
  6. Problem on old gen console with new update

in XboX Insiders
    Problem on old gen console with new update: Hey all so I'm still on xbox one x and I have a problem with the new update I'm reaching out to try and see if maybe someone here has had the same problem before. After this most recent update I...
  7. "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.: Been having a mountain of problems with my Xbox One, and I'm not able to update it. When it says "there was a problem with the update" it's gives me these error codes: 0x80070584 0x00000000...
  8. Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S E101 problems when trying to update OS or recovering the system (maybe hard...: Hello, so I'm kinda new in all this console repairing thing so I don't know a lot and I would need some help. I recently got a second hand Xbox One S, and it had image problems, it wouldn't show...
  9. Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update

in XboX Insiders
    Packet loss problem after last ALPHA ring update: Good morning, I noticed that after the last ALPHA ring update the packet loss problem appeared which I never had before. Let me start by saying that my connection and my router work perfectly, on...
  10. Problem with Updates for Microsoft Flight Simulator

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with Updates for Microsoft Flight Simulator: Well I downloaded Microsoft flight sim and everything was going great until the new mandatory update. So when I was about to update just like usual ( I have 55gb in my storage now.), watching all...