Problem after problem ... Can't connect to MS servers intermittently, cant run online ...

Discus and support Problem after problem ... Can't connect to MS servers intermittently, cant run online ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After the DDOS attack yesterday I was unable to log in for many hours like everyone else. I was able to login yesterday afternoon but without... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FnordPanther195, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Problem after problem ... Can't connect to MS servers intermittently, cant run online ...

After the DDOS attack yesterday I was unable to log in for many hours like everyone else.

I was able to login yesterday afternoon but without multiplayer (Titanfall). I was able to purchase a copy of Minecraft last night, but there are no other players hosting games - is this normal?

Today my Xbox is locking up - wont take input from controller - Laggy takes minutes to respond to the controller (a hard reboot fixed this)- Error messages when putting in a disc - "Watchdogs took too long to start"

Now I can log in but I cant see any services no store, twitch.

Can we get an update what is going on???

:)

FnordPanther195, Dec 26, 2014
  2. Frozzey
    Frozzey Guest
    Cant play online games on GTA IV / Gets disconnected from Games For Windows Live during GTA IV Game

Problem 1: Cant connect to online (public) games in GTA IV Multiplayer. After selecting "Join game" the loading screens appers for some time, then the message "Disconnected from game" shows up, and takes me back to singleplayer. What to do? I want to play
    multiplayer Problem after problem ... Can't connect to MS servers intermittently, cant run online ... :(

Problem 2: Get into a private match (On GTA IV multiplayer) and play with a friend. Suddenly, our of nowhere, Games For Windows Live disconnects. No problem with my internet, as skype is still working. Trying to connect back to GFWL, works for some time, then
    disconnects agains. Repeat Problem after problem ... Can't connect to MS servers intermittently, cant run online ... :(

Need help Problem after problem ... Can't connect to MS servers intermittently, cant run online ... :(

Frozzey, Dec 26, 2014
  3. Can Connect to Xbox Live but Not Any Game Servers. (Please Help)

I have been having this problem for a month now and cannot find a solution. I can connect to Xbox Live but when I go to play online I cant connect to any of the game servers. I know its not one server. I go to play Madden 13 and cant connect to the EA
    servers. Then I try Black Ops 2 and cant connect. to their servers either. I dont know what caused this problem and I dont know how to fix it. Can someone please help me??

xXx M3AN3R xXx, Dec 26, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

Problem after problem ... Can't connect to MS servers intermittently, cant run online ...

There is currently another Service Alert up. This will have all the latest information about the current issues and will let you know when the issues have been resolved.

support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

maxen, Dec 26, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: