Problem after doing latest firmware update for controller

Discus and support Problem after doing latest firmware update for controller in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have noticed an issue after doing the latest firmware update for my controller for my new play and charge kit after doing the latest firmware update... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Problem after doing latest firmware update for controller

I have noticed an issue after doing the latest firmware update for my controller for my new play and charge kit after doing the latest firmware update for my controller. after my controller battery had completely died I went to plug in the USB cable that came with the new play and charge kit. after it chargeing my controller after awhile I started to notice where the indicator that shows the play and charge kit battery battery is charging it suddenly stopped showing that it was charging. but the light that’s on the USB cable was showing the orange light is anyone else encountering this issue after doing the latest firmware update for the controller.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Sep 10, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Problem after doing latest firmware update for controller