PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2012

Discus and support PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2012 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone have or know someone who has the PES 2012 game, could you help me? Thank you all. f19b4930-57ad-454d-a4da-4262169f0a56 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KINEX 2, May 15, 2023.

1. KINEX 2
    KINEX 2 Guest

:)

KINEX 2, May 15, 2023
  2. FeiWucool Win User

Bought PES 2016 DIGITAL EXCLUSIVE BUNDLE (but doesnt appear to be download)

Don‘t download "Pro Evolution Soccer 2016: Digital Exclusive Bundle"

download "Pro Evolution Soccer 2016" in the XBOX ONE marketplace
  3. Ronnieee Win User

I cannot unfortunately since the only way to do that is to try and play the game on the Xbox 360. It would really be best to check their own forums for this.
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Oh, I thought you wanted me to log in to an Xbox 360 and try it out, that is why I was saying that I do not have that console anymore so I cannot check it for you. I also do not play that game anymore since I am on the new generation.
  5. Ronnieee Win User

That I am not sure if the download history will show up on another Xbox 360 console but the game can still be downloaded though since I have it on my account. The problem is I do not know anyone that still has Xbox 360.
  6. Ronnieee Win User

Yes, it is the same. Why do you ask?
Thema:

1. PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2012 - Similar Threads - PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER

2. DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    DON'T BUY THE ELITE PRO 2! And definitely don't send it in for repair, if you want it to...: Sent in my Elite Pro 2 controller, since the left bumper stopped responding consistently. It came back a week and a half later, and the techs apparently used a freaking crowbar to pry the face...
  3. Is the Xbox Series X Pro are the truth or the rumour?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is the Xbox Series X Pro are the truth or the rumour?: Is the Xbox Series X Pro are the truth or the rumour? Yours sincerely Jevgeni 61496b67-d43a-4caa-933c-acacd42f26ed
  4. Can I connect a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to Xbox Cloud?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect a Nintendo Switch Pro Controller to Xbox Cloud?: I tried pairing my controller to my PC, and then seeing if it connected to Xbox Cloud, but it didn't work. Is there anything I can do? d57dc4e2-6bb6-40cf-b960-a4ceef224fd7
  5. Is the Xbox Series X Pro are the truth or the rumour?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the Xbox Series X Pro are the truth or the rumour?: Xbox Series X Pro are the truth to you or the rumour? What it is are going to be? Yours sincerely Jevgeni submitted by /u/AppointmentGrand8780 [link] [comments]
  6. Can I connect my Nintendo pro controller To my xbox series X?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I connect my Nintendo pro controller To my xbox series X?: So I was wondering if I can connect my Nintendo switch pro controller to my Xbox series X. And I wanted to know if this is allowed. f2ea33ee-2576-4318-b45c-0726784bcb6b
  7. Xbox one pro controller set on fire

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one pro controller set on fire: So my Xbox one pro controller ignited in my hands last night on the 24th of April 2024 all I did was start up call of duty modern warfare 3 I was using some Duracell batteries in it but it got hot...
  8. Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will there be a X box Series X Pro with upgraded Hardware and performance?: I’m sure you are aware of some of the social media outrage over the new speculated X Box. As someone who is planning to join the X Box community soon I am sort of disappointed in the leaks. This...
  9. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  10. Xbox Pro Elite 2 Controller doesn't work in games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Pro Elite 2 Controller doesn't work in games.: I've drove myself crazy for hours, trying to figure out the issue. (In the past it was so easy, I'd power on the controller, the drivers automatically updated, and nothing else was needed) Now...