Private Lobby/Multiplayer Issues

Discus and support Private Lobby/Multiplayer Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Am I the only one who can't seem to get a private lobby to work? For the last few weeks every time I try to make a private Match it gets as far as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xSHAD0WxWRAITHx, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Private Lobby/Multiplayer Issues

Am I the only one who can't seem to get a private lobby to work? For the last few weeks every time I try to make a private Match it gets as far as connecting to server then tells me it failed. I also tried to join a regular multiplayer lobby and it failed
    there as well. I can't find anyone else who is having this issue so it has to be something on my end I'm guessing.

Here's what I've tried so far..

Resetting my Router (I'm on a wired connection)

Resetting the XB1

Uninstalling and reinstalling the game

Putting in manual IP settings that match my router (I'm no stranger to this with the Xbox 360 open nat issues)

and I have tried most all of these multiple times. It has worked before as I've had the game since launch and never experienced this issue before.

:)

xSHAD0WxWRAITHx, Jul 30, 2014
  2. Project Cars - Forum Race night

Still think you can do private lobbies then invite in.

CyberRazorCut, Jul 30, 2014
  3. Project Cars - Forum Race night

Was out last night or might have dipped in. I've heard lobbies are difficult. Did you try a private lobby?

CyberRazorCut, Jul 30, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Private Lobby/Multiplayer Issues