Privacy settings

Discus and support Privacy settings in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; whenever I try to use the auction house on forza horizon 3 or use custom skins from other players it says it is blocked because of parental controls... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sam Campbell04, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Privacy settings

whenever I try to use the auction house on forza horizon 3 or use custom skins from other players it says it is blocked because of parental controls even though there are no parental restrictions on my computer.

:)

Sam Campbell04, Sep 30, 2018
  2. ajmustang17
    ajmustang17 Guest
    privacy settings

cant get back to my games. had 10 going on now says my xbox privacy settings have to be adjusted . out of nowhere . help

ajmustang17, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest
    Privacy settings..

Hey there Sharp! This thread is getting pretty old, so if you have tried the steps above and they didn't work for you, I suggest making a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps you've tried so far.

That way, support can be tailored specifically to you! =)

Mister Cerb, Sep 30, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Privacy settings

XBF George L, Sep 30, 2018
  5. samcampbell1
    samcampbell1 Guest
    whenever I go and try to edit those settings it takes me to the change your child's xbox privacy and online safety settings and when I click on the link on that page it takes me back to the same child xbox privacy policy

samcampbell1, Oct 2, 2018
  6. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Hello Samcampbell

Sorry to hear about the auction haouse giving you problems. Unfortunately that is a known issue I get it all the time. You can try posting on the
    Forza forums due to it in game. Just select which game the issue is with. I wanting to see today if I get same issue on Forza 4 when I am home.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Team

XBF Brad A, Oct 2, 2018
  7. It also effects the xbox app by not letting me join clubs

Sam Campbell04, Oct 2, 2018
  8. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest

Privacy settings

Hello Sam!

Is the account by any chance a child account?

If so, changes can only be applied by the parent account, which can be done on either our
    Microsoft Account site or an Xbox console. If the account is an adult account, ensure that in the Privacy and Online Safety Settings,
    Xbox Live Privacy has its settings set to Adult Defaults.

Try these out and let us know if this works.

Best wishes!

XBF Javier R, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Privacy settings

Users found this page by searching for:

1. privacy settings mobile xbox.com