privacy settings help for playing NBA24K

Discus and support privacy settings help for playing NBA24K in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to update my son's privacy settings but figured the only way to do this would be to remove him from the family group. I think I may have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Noah Bassett, Jan 5, 2024.

1. Noah Bassett
    Noah Bassett Guest

I was trying to update my son's privacy settings but figured the only way to do this would be to remove him from the family group. I think I may have removed myself in error, how do I add myself back in and how do I change his settings so that he can access his game?

his game is NBA2K24 and it was coming up with an error that he cannot access content made by other people unless he goes in to settings, account, privacy settings, he is getting frustrated as I dont know how to fix it so please help if you can?

:)

Noah Bassett, Jan 5, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Noah, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

This is probably due to Parental Controls, if the game has multiplayer options, that's probably what is preventing you from playing.

Please, enter this link: https://account.xbox.com/settings

Make sure to configure it accordingly.

To add you back, follow these steps:

Sign in to the app with an organizer’s Microsoft account, and then select Continue.

Select the green Accounts icon in the top-right of the Family screen, and then select Add organizer.

Enter the email address of the member that you want to add, and then select Send invitation > Done.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/famil...-child-content-in-the-Xbox-Family-Setting-app

To download the Family App: https://www.xbox.com/apps/family-settings-app
  3. Jomari Arc Win User

Privacy settings! HELP!

Hi,

It seems that you need to manage the privacy settings of your account. In the meantime, we recommend you that you check the app privacy settings. Here is an article on
    how to manage app privacy settings.

We'll keep an eye on your response.
  4. ChristopherMurray Win User

privacy settings help

5. HesitantBobby Win User

Privacy settings! HELP!

I have looked at the website and tried to follow the instructions but it just keeps coming to the same page over and over again!
  6. XBA_Hype Win User

Can't send invite to friend to join multiplayer minecraft

i would first get your friend to check her privacy settings, and if you are trying to play via cross play you will need to make sure it is enabled in your console settings.

Privacy Settings

Cross Play Settings
Thema:

1. privacy settings help for playing NBA24K - Similar Threads - privacy settings help

2. Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...

in XboX Insiders
    Why is this a thing? Why do you have chat, text, AND party invite privacy setting bundled...: I don't mind the odd text or voice message cussing me out or trash talking...but why in the blue hell am I forced to allow party invites only to be bombarded by a bunch of random douchebags that...
  3. Game bar doesn't show on microphone privacy settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar doesn't show on microphone privacy settings: I was trying to do some recordings but my game bar didn't want to turn the mic on. When I went to the microphone privacy settings, Game Bar simply wasn't on the list [img] This has never...
  4. Game bar doesn't show on microphone privacy settings

in XboX Insiders
    Game bar doesn't show on microphone privacy settings: I was trying to do some recordings but my game bar didn't want to turn the mic on. When I went to the microphone privacy settings, Game Bar simply wasn't on the list. This has never happened to...
  5. Xbox chats arent working and i got into privacy settings manage message saftey and says...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox chats arent working and i got into privacy settings manage message saftey and says...: This morning it was working fine around 11 am est xbox chats stopped working but everything else is fine i cant send or recieve messages and i go to my message privacy saftey settings and says...
  6. How can i change my privacy setting from a teen account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can i change my privacy setting from a teen account?: I am on a playstation five but i have just installed a xbox owned game (sea of thieves) i wanted to talk to people in game but i cant hear anyone and no one can hear me i am using my old microsoft...
  7. Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene....: In the middle of playing Baldur's Gate 3 I got a notification that my account has been temporarily suspended. I was panicked but more so extremely confused, I almost thought my account had been...
  8. Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not access data center on modern warfare 3 , have read replies , privacy settings are...: Can not access data center from modern warfare 3 have Xbox live gold game pass and settings are correct , please help *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Store and subscriptions / Xbox Live Gold*...
  9. I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play minecraft multiplayers even though i have changed my privacy setting (i am...: I cannot play minecraft multiplayer despite having changed the privacy settings. 1dbbc217-a165-4499-ae9f-7d7117f9c153
  10. Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Uploads gaming capture. Capture privacy is set to private. Capture is of in game cut scene....: In the middle of playing Baldur's Gate 3 I got a notification that my account has been temporarily suspended. I was panicked but more so extremely confused, I almost thought my account had been...