Privacy issue on Account settings

Discus and support Privacy issue on Account settings in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi everyone and thanks for reading my problem. The fact is that I can't create or join any club, any Minecraft win10 ed. realm, I can't accept invites... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Filibustiero, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Filibustiero
    Filibustiero Guest

Hi everyone and thanks for reading my problem.

The fact is that I can't create or join any club, any Minecraft win10 ed. realm, I can't accept invites for games because of "my privacy settings".

I checked them on Xbox.com and I have everything on "allow all", but the app still gives me the error.

I tried using the beta app but nothing changes, I tried waiting a few days and re-check my privacy settings, tried to change them a few times to see if something happen but nothing worked so far. Can someone figure what's the problem with my account?

I have not tried other accounts because I have to solve it on mine...

Thanks for your attention.

:)

Filibustiero, Oct 2, 2018
  2. kevin
    kevin Guest
    How to change Xbox LIVE online safety and privacy settings

You are allowed change the online safety and privacy settings for any profile on your console.

How to change your safety and privacy settings

Steps to follow:

• First, you have to go to the My Account page
    • You need to sing in to your Xbox LIVE account clicking Sing In at the upper-right corner of the page.
    • Go to Settings and Preferences and select Privacy and Online Settings.
    • Now change the settings.

How to change your child’s safety and privacy settings

Steps to follow:

• First, you have to go to the My Account page
    • You need to sing in to your Xbox LIVE account clicking Sing In at the upper-right corner of the page.
    • Proceed to Settings and Privacy and press Child.

Note: You’ll be asked for the parental Microsoft account in order to make changes to the child account’s safety settings.
    • Now change the settings.

kevin, Oct 2, 2018
  3. iRayDawg
    iRayDawg Guest
    cant play online games

It appears this issue is coming from your Privacy Settings, now do note that if you are on a child account your access to things will be limited. To access the Privacy Settings you will need to scroll to the right to the "SETTINGS" tab on the dashboard and
    select "PRIVACY" and check to see what your privacy settings are.

iRayDawg, Oct 2, 2018
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

You may need to go to the enforcement page to check to see if you have a ban.

Sometimes the privacy settings notification pops up because of this.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

Geth, Oct 2, 2018
  5. Filibustiero
    Filibustiero Guest
    I am a "Good Player" as the site tells...

6. Just out of curiosity have you checked Xbox.com and your settings there? If not here are the steps to check.

1. Sign in to the your Microsoft account at Xbox.com.
      If you’ve forgotten your account email address or password, see the Lost Account Solution or the Lost
      Password Solution
    2. Under My Xbox, select Profile.
    3. Select Privacy settings or Online safety on Xbox One.
      Due to the secure nature of these settings, you may be asked to enter a security code that we’ll send to the alternate phone number or email address previously saved to your account.
    4. Select the account you want to look at.
    5. Review the settings currently in place and update those you want to change.
    6. Save your changes on each tab before moving on to the next.

ChrisCalvin71, Oct 2, 2018
  7. Filibustiero
    Filibustiero Guest
    Yes, I've already done it something like 10 times... I also tried blocking everything and then allow everything but nothing changed, I still can't join or create clubs or accept invites. (I already wrote it)

EDIT:
    Privacy issue on Account settings [​IMG]

8. Privacy issue on Account settings

Hi
    Filibustiero,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the current issue with not being able to join a club due to account
    configuration on a PC. Recently there have been a lot of posts regarding not being able to join a club. We have already informed our engineers. We are aware of the issue and are gathering as much data on this issue as possible to find a resolution for everyone.
    We will provide an update as soon as possible.

For now try to sign into another Microsoft account, then add the first account as an "Adult" family member. From there, change the settings. Also, please try another device to see
    if it is possible to change the Online
    Safety and Privacy Settings
    like a phone, tablet, etc.

Try checking out these troubleshooting resources:

1. Troubleshoot changing
      online safety or privacy settings on Xbox One
    2. How to Join a Club

Thank you

XBF Jasmine Z, Oct 9, 2018
  9. Hi is his xbox

Ellis Clarkson, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused