privacy and security settings online xbox minecraft

Discus and support privacy and security settings online xbox minecraft in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; People can not play minecraft (and other games) online in Windows 10. it appears that I have to allow the settings of privacy and security settings... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GuilhermeGuii, Aug 5, 2018.

1. privacy and security settings online xbox minecraft

People can not play minecraft (and other games) online in Windows 10. it appears that I have to allow the
    settings of privacy and security settings online.

As I do not have an Xbox One, I did it through the
    Xbox
    site, but when I apply the permissions, and click on "Submit", the page reloads and leaves everything locked again.

Anybody help me solve this please?

:)

GuilhermeGuii, Aug 5, 2018
  2. Privacy and online security PROBLEM !

I need help! When I launch Minecraft and I try to add a friend it tell me that I have to modify my privacy and online security settings on xbox.com. So i went on the site and then I change online security settings to authorized and then when I press on the
    save button and it bring all my online security settings to blocked ! So I can't play minecraft with my friends...

Xx8 SNIP3R 8xX, Aug 5, 2018
  3. DigitalAssassin, Aug 5, 2018
  4. privacy and security settings online xbox minecraft

Hi, if you are having trouble changing the privacy settings on here Sign in to your Microsoft account then I suggest
    you either clear the browsers cache & cookies and try again, or failing that, try another web browser (Firefox, Chrome), that can help with issues like this.

StuartATrueRed, Aug 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

privacy and security settings online xbox minecraft