Privacy and online safety.

Discus and support Privacy and online safety. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Im trying to change Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety settings. I want to change the setting "You can create and join clubs". It is currently on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NilsTi, Aug 7, 2018.

1. NilsTi
    NilsTi Guest

Im trying to change Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety settings. I want to change the setting "You can create and join clubs". It is currently on "Block". When i change it to "Allow" and i click on "Submit". It reloads the page and it is at the setting "Block"
    again. I tried it again, but it doesn't work.

I can change Privacy and Xbox 360 settings, but not the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety settings.

:)

NilsTi, Aug 7, 2018
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Aug 7, 2018
  3. xxosorojoxx
    xxosorojoxx Guest
    HELP!

Check your Online Privacy Settings .. click customize and look through there .. here is a link with steps on how to get to the Online Safety and Privacy Settings: support.xbox.com/.../online-safety

xxosorojoxx, Aug 7, 2018
  4. IRB
    IRB Guest

5. NilsTi
    NilsTi Guest
    I was already changing them from there...

NilsTi, Aug 8, 2018
  6. IRB
    IRB Guest
    hmm not so good.

It might be worth having a chat with Xbox Support here: support.xbox.com/contact-us

7. NilsTi
    NilsTi Guest
    Okay, i fixed the problem. I tried to have a chat, but no one responded. I removed everyone from my family and created a new account as adult. Then from that account i added my real account as a child. I was able to change the settings. I dont understand
    why i wasn't able to change with my own account, because it was an adult account.

NilsTi, Aug 22, 2018
  8. IRB
    IRB Guest

Sorry no one got to chat with you.

Though glad you have managed to fix it yourself. Very odd indeed.

Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: