Prime Video App Update?

Discus and support Prime Video App Update? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I noticed a couple days ago the thumbnail changed, so I assumed some type of update occurred? Well you may want to retest it, cause it's pretty biffed.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Pook Nukem, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Pook Nukem
    Pook Nukem Guest

Prime Video App Update?

I noticed a couple days ago the thumbnail changed, so I assumed some type of update occurred? Well you may want to retest it, cause it's pretty biffed.

:)

Pook Nukem, Feb 2, 2023
  2. VOG ROB Win User

Xbox One controller shuts off while streaming video using a headset.

for me it's prime video app and FunimationNow app.
  3. ChristopherJonas Win User

Amazon prime video

I fixed the problem. I solved again all of my app, games on my external storage except Amazon prime. And then you have to reboot your Xbox in the settings. Click on delete everything. So that nothing is more saved on it. Then restart, download the update
    and then download prime video again. On my Xbox the prime app is now working !
  4. WizzrrdRob Win User

Xbox One controller shuts off while streaming video using a headset.

I too have been having this issue but is only when watching Prime Video. All other streaming videos, youtube, twitch, netflix work just fine but the controller keeps timing out on Prime. It didnt used to do this so I assume it has something to do with
    an Amazon Prime Video app update that happened within the last month or so. The controller shouldnt be timing out with the headphones attached and video playing. If the video is paused for too long it would time out, but only then.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Amazon Instant Video

Search for Prime video, in the app store
  6. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Xbox One and Amazon Prime Video.

My Xbox One has stopped streaming the video the video portion of Amazon Prime Video. I have worked thru all the the trouble shooting on the xbox and amazon lists.
    There was a tweet about problems with ap video

We have received word that Amazon Prime Video UK App is experiencing issues on Xbox One. Our teams are investigating now. We'll update here & on https://t.co/PzAdjUFMJj when we have more info to share.
Thema:

Prime Video App Update?

1. Prime Video App Update? - Similar Threads - Prime Video App

2. Xbox Series S - Interacting with the Prime Video app stalls all app and games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S - Interacting with the Prime Video app stalls all app and games: I have a problem with the Prime Video app on Xbox Series S. If I attempt to open or uninstall my Prime Video App, it breaks all other applications and games on my console. The Prime Video app...
  3. Screen ratio problems on Prime video app

in XBoX on Windows
    Screen ratio problems on Prime video app: The Prime video app on my Xbox One has had issues with the ratio for the video player since an update on Saturday. The screen has been pushed down by the top black bar as seen in the attached...
  4. Amazon Prime video app crashing Xbox series X

in XboX Insiders
    Amazon Prime video app crashing Xbox series X: I’ve been watching the Grand Tour on the Amazon prime video app on my Xbox Series X. Some episodes (session 1 - ep 9 & 11) are crashing the Xbox a few seconds in starting them with then video...
  5. Xbox Series controller shuts off while using Prime Video App using a Headset.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series controller shuts off while using Prime Video App using a Headset.: So, every 15 minutes my controller shuts down while watching a movie or a show on Prime Video while using a headset and this is the only streaming application that has this problem. I first though...
  6. Amazon Prime Video App issue (UK)

in XboX Insiders
    Amazon Prime Video App issue (UK): Just wondering if there are more people with the same issue. The app freezes after 30s of starting a video and the controls don't work. I need to press home button to quit the app. Reinstalling,...
  7. Prime Video app restarting movies

in XBoX on Consoles
    Prime Video app restarting movies: Within the past few months, I’ve noticed that pressing the “B” button after finishing a movie on Prime Video restarts the movie instead of simply bringing me back to the app’s home screen (as is...
  8. Amazon Prime Video App On Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Prime Video App On Xbox One S: amazon prime video app does not work on my xbox one s. a white screen come when i start that app. it looks like a negative photo filter. 2343bc42-af54-4c49-9e36-d609aba2f1a3
  9. Prime Video App on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Prime Video App on Xbox One: Amazon Prime is now offering different profiles on their Prime Video apps for many platforms, but not on Xbox One. Will this update to Prime Video Xbox One app be coming soon?...
  10. Netflix and Amazon Prime Video app wont load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix and Amazon Prime Video app wont load: Anyone else having this issue? Started two days ago and it just says give it minute and if that doesn’t work restart the Xbox. Seems odd that both apps went down at the same time. They both work...