price of battlefield 4 premium

Discus and support price of battlefield 4 premium in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why battlefield 4 premium is so expensive despite the fact that the game is already 6 years old and the price in the xbox store from PLN 200 Polish... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JanKruk2, Dec 29, 2020.

1. JanKruk2
    JanKruk2 Guest

:)

JanKruk2, Dec 29, 2020
  2. MagnaMorbius Win User

Battlefield Hardline Premium

Yes and no; you can buy a Battlefield Hardline Ultimate Edition that contains both the game and the Premium package, but if it just the Battlefield Hardline Premium, then it contains the 4 DLC map packs and battlepacks at a discounted price compared to buying
    them individually, but you still need to purchase the game to be able to use this content.

Hope this helps.
  3. onyxishere Win User

I have bought a game, but I can't download

Sorry to hear it. Did you buy
    Battlefield 4 Premium
    or
    Battlefield 4 Premium Edition
    ?

I only ask because Premium is only like a season pass where the Premium Edition includes the game. If it was the Premium Edition then try going to My Games & Apps then Ready to Install if the game didn't already install to your console.
  4. master 254 Win User

Naval Strike

All Battlefield 4 Premium content will be available to all Battlefield 4 Premium members after the content's date of release. Content subject to availability.
  5. master 254 Win User

Naval Strike

not sure if this has anything to do with it... "All Battlefield 4 Premium content will be available to all Battlefield 4 Premium members after the content's date of release. Content subject to availability." is from their website
  6. Continue using my Co Win User

cant buy battlefield 3 on demand!!!

Since Battlefield 3 isn't currently a Games on Demand title you might want to look into purchasing a copy of the game. You can easily find the "Premium" edition of the game that includes the game disc plus the Premium DLC for a fraction of the price of what
    they were originally.

Typically $30 USD or less. Given that the Premium service normally retails for $50 is quite a deal even for those who already own the game.

FYI... If you are in the USA, Wal-Mart is including a copy of Battlefield 3 with Battlefield 4 pre-orders on the Xbox 360 and you get the copy of Battlefield 3 right away.

Good luck.
Thema:

1. price of battlefield 4 premium - Similar Threads - price battlefield premium

2. Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle

in XboX Insiders
    Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle: I'm pretty sure what the game pack (Bio Inc. Redemption + Crossroads Inn) isn't meant to be 2.099,99€. Is it bug for anybody else? submitted by /u/JamesWhiteWolf20 [link] [comments]
  3. I would like to know the specs and why the xbox is powerfull for its price

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to know the specs and why the xbox is powerfull for its price: I wonder what the specs are in the series x beacuse i wanna see how more powerful it is than my pc I had it for about 6 years and wanna see the hardware diffrence...
  4. Store question Underworld bundle price?

in XBoX on Windows
    Store question Underworld bundle price?: Hi, store question. Why can I buy each underworld movie individually for $5 (there's 5 movies total) but as a bundle it costs $50 exactly double. Can someone explain this to me? For get the usual...
  5. Battlefield V price in-store VS through Battlefield 1 menu

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Battlefield V price in-store VS through Battlefield 1 menu: Hello, I purchased Battlefield V last night for $48, but when I loaded Battlefield 1 to check something, I was informed of an offer that Battlefield V would only be $40 because I was a returning...
  6. battlefield 5 Price tag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    battlefield 5 Price tag: [img] if you look on the price on battlefield it is 179.00NOK. but if i click on it the price go up to 899.00NOK i think there is a scam or something.. 50becb52-9428-48d1-9b26-9d09d62dd8b9
  7. Gold promotional price of $4.50 for Battlefield 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gold promotional price of $4.50 for Battlefield 4: I purchased Battlefield 4 for the Xbox One at the gold promotional price of $4.50. The game downloaded on my console but it is telling me that I don't have the rights to play the game. I thought...
  8. I wasn't able to purchase battlefield 4 at the discounted price

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I wasn't able to purchase battlefield 4 at the discounted price: Rachel G.: at 22:18:11 Thank you so much! Rachel G.: at 22:18:19 Hello Robin! I hope you are doing great! Rachel G.: at 22:18:45 I can see it here that you wanted to purchase Battlefront 4...
  9. star wars battlefield price glitch

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    star wars battlefield price glitch: Hi all, Ive been waiting until nearer xmas to buy star wars ultimate edition as my son still believes in santa, last weeks price was excellent. The deal is on xbox page at 25% off but when...
  10. Price adjust, please help! Battlefield 4 Premium/Xbox Live Gold Deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Price adjust, please help! Battlefield 4 Premium/Xbox Live Gold Deal: I recently purchased BF4 on 8/18/15 and the Premium upgrade via Xbox Live on 8/21/15 for $49.99. The Premium upgrade has just dropped to $25 on Deals with Gold, 9/8/15. Can I get a price...