Price adjustment

Discus and support Price adjustment in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought an Xbox bundle a couple weeks ago and now the price is lowered. I would like a price adjustment for the difference... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Bryan Aber, Dec 15, 2023.

1. Bryan Aber
    Bryan Aber Guest

Price adjustment

I bought an Xbox bundle a couple weeks ago and now the price is lowered. I would like a price adjustment for the difference

:)

Bryan Aber, Dec 15, 2023
  2. Belen T.C. Win User

Price adjustment

Hello Bryan,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Belen T.C. Win User

Price adjustment

Hello Bryan,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are looking for a price adjustment for an Xbox bundle that you purchased a couple of weeks ago. We appreciate your loyalty as a customer, and we understand your concern about the price adjustment. Unfortunately, we at Microsoft Community, we do not have access to your purchase history or the ability to process price adjustments as we only have limited tools here.

What we highly suggest is to reach Microsoft Store Support directly to inquire about their price adjustment policy and see if you are eligible for a refund of the difference. You can reach them through this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/b/sale?rtc=1

Kindly open this link on Chrome or Edge browser and click on the " Questions? Talk to an Expert" at the bottom of the page to chat with Live Support or request a call. You can also reach them at 1-877-696-7786.

I hope this information helps. Let me know if you have other questions or concerns. Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Smwutches Win User

Price adjustment for GTAV?

You would have to contact support and speak to billing to see if there is anything they can do. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Smwutches Win User

So, the price of GTAIV is more than GameStop?

Not necessarily. Retailers are able to adjust pricing.
  6. LoneStoneWolf Win User

39.99 starting Sunday at Best Buy

No problem man. It does work just ask for a price adjustment.
Thema:

Price adjustment

1. Price adjustment - Similar Threads - Price adjustment

2. Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle

in XboX Insiders
    Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle: I'm pretty sure what the game pack (Bio Inc. Redemption + Crossroads Inn) isn't meant to be 2.099,99€. Is it bug for anybody else? submitted by /u/JamesWhiteWolf20 [link] [comments]
  3. I would like to know the specs and why the xbox is powerfull for its price

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to know the specs and why the xbox is powerfull for its price: I wonder what the specs are in the series x beacuse i wanna see how more powerful it is than my pc I had it for about 6 years and wanna see the hardware diffrence...
  4. Store question Underworld bundle price?

in XBoX on Windows
    Store question Underworld bundle price?: Hi, store question. Why can I buy each underworld movie individually for $5 (there's 5 movies total) but as a bundle it costs $50 exactly double. Can someone explain this to me? For get the usual...
  5. How can I change my Xbox region to get regional pricing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I change my Xbox region to get regional pricing?: I recently moved to another country 3a455205-b23f-4e54-b603-4e401d8bf3de
  6. Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...: I’ve been charged full price for Xbox game pass Ultimate, and I had clicked on an advertisement for $1. I’ll have to cancel this evening I guess. 37d1dac1-fa98-457e-ba62-d5833c7cae5a
  7. Why the Xbox charge me twice for fc24 in different price?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why the Xbox charge me twice for fc24 in different price?: I just purchased fc24 inside fifa23?And when I wanted to download it I couldn't find the game and then I go search outside the store then need me to purchase again in different price?how is this...
  8. Why is Xbox charging full price for old Call of duty games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Xbox charging full price for old Call of duty games?: My friends and I were interested in jumping back into CoD WW2 over the fall break when I noticed that the game is still being sold for upwards of $60 online. Naturally we decided not to buy since...
  9. I bought CoD MW III after the event, but shows with price still

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought CoD MW III after the event, but shows with price still: hello I bought the game after the event, but now i see it with full price again, is that normal? d6775b79-4e24-499d-925c-baa73bb3982f
  10. Price adjust, please help! Battlefield 4 Premium/Xbox Live Gold Deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Price adjust, please help! Battlefield 4 Premium/Xbox Live Gold Deal: I recently purchased BF4 on 8/18/15 and the Premium upgrade via Xbox Live on 8/21/15 for $49.99. The Premium upgrade has just dropped to $25 on Deals with Gold, 9/8/15. Can I get a price...