Price adjust, please help! Battlefield 4 Premium/Xbox Live Gold Deal

Discus and support Price adjust, please help! Battlefield 4 Premium/Xbox Live Gold Deal in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recently purchased BF4 on 8/18/15 and the Premium upgrade via Xbox Live on 8/21/15 for $49.99. The Premium upgrade has just dropped to $25 on Deals... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SumTingWong1227, Sep 8, 2015.

1. Price adjust, please help! Battlefield 4 Premium/Xbox Live Gold Deal

I recently purchased BF4 on 8/18/15 and the Premium upgrade via Xbox Live on 8/21/15 for $49.99. The Premium upgrade has just dropped to $25 on Deals with Gold, 9/8/15. Can I get a price adjustment please?

:)

SumTingWong1227, Sep 8, 2015
  2. Battlefield 4, Deals with Gold Error

Battlefield 4, Deals with Gold Error

Battlefield 4 did not download properly when I purchased on Xbox live Gold at discounted price of $4-$5. Is there anyway I can rectify this problem? Shows up in my game hub, but when launching the game prompts to insert disc or obtain service from EA? Is
    this an issue that Xbox support can assist with? Please help!

Joestermeister, Sep 8, 2015
  3. Battlefield 4 premium membership add ons is not showing after downloading from EA access.

I have active Ea access and active Xbox Live Gold. From Ea access vault I have downloaded all the contents of battlefield 4 premium(main game,Premium Add-ons file and all the dlc s.) But my battle log profile of battlefield 4 is not showing that I have a
    premium.Although for battlefield hardline it works like a charm.I have contacted with EA in this regard(of not showing my profile of battlefield 4 as premium) but they told me there is a problem of Xbox live...So plz help ASAP.

FatedSnail94377, Sep 8, 2015
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

You have to call support howrver its unlikely

Due to promotions only apply on new purchases not past purchases

ngocphi, Sep 8, 2015
  5. ngocphi Win User

You have to call support howrver its unlikely

Due to promotions only apply on new purchases not past purchases
  6. Smwutches Win User

I'm not very happy

Battlefield 4 premium has not been part of Games with Gold. It may have been part of Deals with Gold which changes each Tuesday. It will most likely be on sale again. You can check for sales at http://majornelson.com
  7. Continue using my Co Win User

cant buy battlefield 3 on demand!!!

Since Battlefield 3 isn't currently a Games on Demand title you might want to look into purchasing a copy of the game. You can easily find the "Premium" edition of the game that includes the game disc plus the Premium DLC for a fraction of the price of what
    they were originally.

Typically $30 USD or less. Given that the Premium service normally retails for $50 is quite a deal even for those who already own the game.

FYI... If you are in the USA, Wal-Mart is including a copy of Battlefield 3 with Battlefield 4 pre-orders on the Xbox 360 and you get the copy of Battlefield 3 right away.

Good luck.
  8. RandyAU93 Win User

XBox Live Gold and Gold

Xbox Live Gold is the premium subscription service for Xbox Live, which allows online multiplayer on Xbox One and Xbox 360, along with Games With Gold and Deals With Gold, and other benefits. What is this second "Gold" to which you're referring, please?
  9. MagnaMorbius Win User

Battlefield Hardline Premium

Yes and no; you can buy a Battlefield Hardline Ultimate Edition that contains both the game and the Premium package, but if it just the Battlefield Hardline Premium, then it contains the 4 DLC map packs and battlepacks at a discounted price compared to buying
    them individually, but you still need to purchase the game to be able to use this content.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Price adjust, please help! Battlefield 4 Premium/Xbox Live Gold Deal - Similar Threads - Price adjust please

2. Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle

in XboX Insiders
    Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle: I'm pretty sure what the game pack (Bio Inc. Redemption + Crossroads Inn) isn't meant to be 2.099,99€. Is it bug for anybody else? submitted by /u/JamesWhiteWolf20 [link] [comments]
  3. I would like to know the specs and why the xbox is powerfull for its price

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to know the specs and why the xbox is powerfull for its price: I wonder what the specs are in the series x beacuse i wanna see how more powerful it is than my pc I had it for about 6 years and wanna see the hardware diffrence...
  4. Store question Underworld bundle price?

in XBoX on Windows
    Store question Underworld bundle price?: Hi, store question. Why can I buy each underworld movie individually for $5 (there's 5 movies total) but as a bundle it costs $50 exactly double. Can someone explain this to me? For get the usual...
  5. How can I change my Xbox region to get regional pricing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I change my Xbox region to get regional pricing?: I recently moved to another country 3a455205-b23f-4e54-b603-4e401d8bf3de
  6. Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...: I’ve been charged full price for Xbox game pass Ultimate, and I had clicked on an advertisement for $1. I’ll have to cancel this evening I guess. 37d1dac1-fa98-457e-ba62-d5833c7cae5a
  7. Why the Xbox charge me twice for fc24 in different price?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why the Xbox charge me twice for fc24 in different price?: I just purchased fc24 inside fifa23?And when I wanted to download it I couldn't find the game and then I go search outside the store then need me to purchase again in different price?how is this...
  8. Price adjustment

in XBoX on Windows
    Price adjustment: I bought an Xbox bundle a couple weeks ago and now the price is lowered. I would like a price adjustment for the difference e61bbf77-20a4-4492-8a72-d2e733d39522
  9. Why is Xbox charging full price for old Call of duty games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Xbox charging full price for old Call of duty games?: My friends and I were interested in jumping back into CoD WW2 over the fall break when I noticed that the game is still being sold for upwards of $60 online. Naturally we decided not to buy since...
  10. I bought CoD MW III after the event, but shows with price still

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought CoD MW III after the event, but shows with price still: hello I bought the game after the event, but now i see it with full price again, is that normal? d6775b79-4e24-499d-925c-baa73bb3982f