Previous Xbox 360 purchase games from XBox One store unable to download on 360 from store...

Discus and support Previous Xbox 360 purchase games from XBox One store unable to download on 360 from store... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have previously purchase Xbox 360 games that I purchased on the Xbox One live store, that I am trying to download on my Xbox 360 and the Xbox 360... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Matthew Eisele, Sep 5, 2023.

1. Previous Xbox 360 purchase games from XBox One store unable to download on 360 from store...

I have previously purchase Xbox 360 games that I purchased on the Xbox One live store, that I am trying to download on my Xbox 360 and the Xbox 360 game store wants me to pay for them even though I already own the digital copies of these games. Why am I having an issue with this when it's a 360 game in the first place? And what do I need to do to resolve this issue?

:)

Matthew Eisele, Sep 5, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Previous Xbox 360 purchase games from XBox One store unable to download on 360 from store...