Previous purchases transfer to new console

Discus and support Previous purchases transfer to new console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Previous purchases on my xbox one wont transfer to the xbox series S ba4a211f-77f5-40b7-8dd3-4e59ee94926e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iiM d0wN, Aug 20, 2022.

1. iiM d0wN
    iiM d0wN Guest

Previous purchases on my xbox one wont transfer to the xbox series S

:)

iiM d0wN, Aug 20, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Transfer how?

If you sign into the same account, all of your games you own digitally will be available to you

If you’re talking about disc based games, they won’t work without a disc drive to validate them
  3. Smwutches Win User

Playing old games on a new console? Any help please?

When you purchase content it's tied to your gamertag and the console it was purchased on. When you buy a new console you can transfer the game to the console or redownload it from your download history for free. You can do a license transfer to transfer
    the license from the previous console to the new console so that all the games will continue to work the same way (http://xbox.com/drm)
  4. Arkham99 Win User

Don't know what I should do

The thing to remember is that if you used a 360 Transfer Cable to transfer your content to another console, only the profile that actually purchased the DLC will be able to use it on the new console eventhough any profile on the previous console was able
    to access it before. The way around it is to have the profile that purchased the content redownload it on the new console, eventhough it's all ready been transferred, after this step any profile on the new console will be able to access it again...:)
  5. ThemisBro Win User

Halo 3 Map Packs.

I purchased them about 4 years ago on a previous console, transferred them with my transfer cable when I got a new console because the other one died, and then linked the new console. They worked until the account that I had them on got banned.
  6. Danno McK. Win User

how do i transport my old downloads to my new xbox live account?

You need to keep track of your old account, and re-download its purchased content if you get a new console. If you also do a License Transfer, other profiles on your new console will have access to the previous purchases, too (except for Avatar Items).
    If you haven't changed consoles, but merely created a new account, you should have access to the old stuff via the console license for the previous purchases.

You can't transfer ownership of purchases between accounts. (If your old account is banned, you forfeited its items when you violated the rules.)
Thema:

1. Previous purchases transfer to new console - Similar Threads - Previous purchases transfer

2. Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...

in XboX Insiders
    Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...: I have already made a bug report within the xbox. It is really frustrating because the camera worked perfect before, for roughly 1 year with no issues. I tested the camera with my laptop and it...
  3. How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button: Hello, I have been having this problem for two days now. When I create a minecraft World (bedrock edition on windows 11), it just disappears the next day. I have read previous threads and watched...
  4. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  5. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  6. Previously Purchased Games Not Available After Safe System Reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previously Purchased Games Not Available After Safe System Reset: Previously purchased digital content unavailable after system reset; requested option where all games/apps remained in tact; go to play games, and it prompts "Do You own this game or app? > Manage...
  7. Previous Xbox 360 purchase games from XBox One store unable to download on 360 from store...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Previous Xbox 360 purchase games from XBox One store unable to download on 360 from store...: I have previously purchase Xbox 360 games that I purchased on the Xbox One live store, that I am trying to download on my Xbox 360 and the Xbox 360 game store wants me to pay for them even though...
  8. sharing previous purchases with new family account

in XBoX Accessibility
    sharing previous purchases with new family account: My child has gotten to the age that I have made a new microsoft account to link up to our PS4 minecraft account, thinking that the purchased skins and stuff would carry over like they did with my...
  9. I have bedrock and have previously purchased java, however it's saying i have to buy java...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bedrock and have previously purchased java, however it's saying i have to buy java...: I have bought it previously on this pc, so how do I get it back without paying? the "get' button doesn't appear either when i go to try and get java. 4de55c1a-a292-4fed-ac78-1d67e1b24855
  10. How to re-download a previously purchased game without Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to re-download a previously purchased game without Game Pass?: I purchased a game in 2021 and downloaded it at the time. I'd like to re-download the same game but despite my account still saying I own the game, it won't let me it unless I sign up for Game...