previous pre order dlc transfer to next gen

Discus and support previous pre order dlc transfer to next gen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to find out if its possible to transfer my previous evil within and destiny dlc from the 360 to xbox one, specifically the pre order bonus... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bufalu, Nov 1, 2015.

1. bufalu
    bufalu Guest

I am trying to find out if its possible to transfer my previous evil within and destiny dlc from the 360 to xbox one, specifically the pre order bonus fighting chance pack for evil within and the pre order incentive black armor shader for destiny. I got
    them both from my gamestop 1319 in vancouver, wa and the codes are no longer accessible, and I have the dlc in my download cue on my online 360 download list. Is there anything you csn do to help, please and thank you for your time.

:)

bufalu, Nov 1, 2015
  2. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest
    Destiny dlc

Hi there, according to the following website, DLC may transfer from last gen to next gen (same console family only). However, it also says "for a limited time only", and states only certain DLC. It states: "To be specific, the three things that this deal
    includes are the Destiny Digital Base Game, Digital Guardian Edition, and the Expansion Pass".

Try reading up on this article to see if it applies to you:

attackofthefanboy.com/.../destiny-dlc-will-transfer-last-gen-next-gen

medium bloke, Nov 1, 2015
  3. Does any one need help with rainbow six Vegas 2 if so send a message ASAP

idk...put a pre-order on it at gamestop in november, pre-order cancelled as of the last time i was there a month ago. Guess it's a next gen game now.

BizarroMantis, Nov 1, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry but unless those items are specifically offered as an upgrade to the new system it's not possible.

onyxishere, Nov 1, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry but unless those items are specifically offered as an upgrade to the new system it's not possible.
  6. medium bloke Win User

Destiny dlc

Hi there, according to the following website, DLC may transfer from last gen to next gen (same console family only). However, it also says "for a limited time only", and states only certain DLC. It states: "To be specific, the three things that this deal
    includes are the Destiny Digital Base Game, Digital Guardian Edition, and the Expansion Pass".

Try reading up on this article to see if it applies to you:

attackofthefanboy.com/.../destiny-dlc-will-transfer-last-gen-next-gen
  7. Lofty Who Win User

Ghosts vs BF4 on ONE

8. BizarroMantis Win User

Does any one need help with rainbow six Vegas 2 if so send a message ASAP

idk...put a pre-order on it at gamestop in november, pre-order cancelled as of the last time i was there a month ago. Guess it's a next gen game now.
  9. onyxishere Win User

Xbox 360 DLC to Xbox one

Sorry but there was never an offer to transfer all DLC for Battlefield 4. A premium membership would have transferred but even then it was a time limited offer.

www.battlefield.com/.../next-gen-upgrade

If you want the DLC I'm afraid that you'll need to repurchase it for the Xbox One console.
Thema:

1. previous pre order dlc transfer to next gen - Similar Threads - previous pre order

2. Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...

in XboX Insiders
    Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...: I have already made a bug report within the xbox. It is really frustrating because the camera worked perfect before, for roughly 1 year with no issues. I tested the camera with my laptop and it...
  3. How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore a Minecraft World, but with no previous version Restore button: Hello, I have been having this problem for two days now. When I create a minecraft World (bedrock edition on windows 11), it just disappears the next day. I have read previous threads and watched...
  4. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  5. Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Message 0x80830003. I've read the previous answers and I just want to know if my game...: My son and I play Minecraft and have progressed through the game and spent hours building. If I cleared local saved data, would it be erased? I have and X-box series S. I only have Minecraft on it...
  6. is there a way to get previous versions of my Xbox 360 worlds back so I can play before an...

in XBoX on Windows
    is there a way to get previous versions of my Xbox 360 worlds back so I can play before an...: My sister built an unwanted structure in my minecraft world and I was wandering if there was a way to load a previous version of the world? I play on an Xbox 360....
  7. How do I view previous parties

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I view previous parties: I left a party with someone I was fighting on sea of thieves and after i wanted to know who he was i didn't catch his gamertag and he wasn't appearing in recently played with....
  8. Pre-Purchased Gears of War 4, but have not received code for previous Gears games.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-Purchased Gears of War 4, but have not received code for previous Gears games.: I bought the game and read that it comes with the other gears game, but still never got the code. Checked my inbox on the Xbox app and e-mail, nowhere. Just wondering if they are still sending out...
  9. Didn't get my Gears of war 4 pre-order previous games codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't get my Gears of war 4 pre-order previous games codes: Was told by support to post that I have yet to receive my 1-2-3 game codes for my Gears 4 Pre-order. thank you Yoav 542fd176-1b32-4922-85bb-771ea6f53242
  10. Error entering a Pre-Paid 12 month Live subscription code prior to the end of the previous ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error entering a Pre-Paid 12 month Live subscription code prior to the end of the previous ...: Microsoft, If it is such a problem dealing with entering a pre-paid card code prior to the end of the previous subscription (as in code 0x80169CF9) then why not allow us to tick a box to tell...