Preview Program member unable to access forums-Bricked Xbox one with 10/24 update.

Discus and support Preview Program member unable to access forums-Bricked Xbox one with 10/24 update. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm one of the 91% applying update people with a bricked box. I've been part of the preview program since the beginning. I've never had a update fail... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by rx7lover95, Nov 4, 2016.

1. rx7lover95
    rx7lover95 Guest

Preview Program member unable to access forums-Bricked Xbox one with 10/24 update.

I'm one of the 91% applying update people with a bricked box. I've been part of the preview program since the beginning. I've never had a update fail on a xbox one, 11 days later with a paperweight, 1 phone call to support, 1 chat session...I'm ready to
    buy a ps4 and some games at target if I can't fix it this weekend.

I'm redirected to the general forum index when I load the link to the early access forums, signed into my account. I imagine the OSU recovery files are posted there but it remains a mystery. The ones posted on microsoft's site are for older 10/04/16 update.
    From what i've read online, dashboard's can't be rolled back in version number. So I need 10/24 or later recovery files to restore my xbox.

:)

rx7lover95, Nov 4, 2016
  2. XB1 Preview program

I am a member of the preview program but I am unable to access the private preview forums.

Bobby Light1428, Nov 4, 2016
  3. FYF Dumpy
    FYF Dumpy Guest
    Cannot access the preview program forum.

Pretty sure my Xbox got bricked thanks to the new dashboard update. Keep trying to access the preview program forum but it always says group not found. How do I gain access to the forums?

FYF Dumpy, Nov 4, 2016
  4. rx7lover95
    rx7lover95 Guest

I suppose the bitterness stems from my headset support being broken during one of the summer updates. On all of my controllers, including ones I borrowed to test. That pretty much ruined Call Of Duty Zombies. I didn't even realize the new map pack came
    out because I lost interest in playing. Without a mic you can't get any good players. However the nail in the coffin was getting a PS3 out to play netflix, which I updated the firmware and netflix without a problem as usual. That PS3 was purchased as a
    result of my xbox 360 bricking with a spring update a number of years back. After buying over 10 of them, I decided to get the ps3. Funny how I went back to that for something as simple as netflix in 2016. The original plan was to visit Target this week
    for the buy two get one free sale, but at this point i'm leaning towards picking up a sony again.

rx7lover95, Nov 4, 2016
  5. rx7lover95
    rx7lover95 Guest
    Does anyone from Microsoft actually read these forums? The chat support told me to post here to get a mod to help me out in short order. I think it's pretty sad that you can't get any direct help through microsoft...even after repeated contact.

rx7lover95, Oct 31, 2018
  6. rx7lover95 Win User

Does anyone from Microsoft actually read these forums? The chat support told me to post here to get a mod to help me out in short order. I think it's pretty sad that you can't get any direct help through microsoft...even after repeated contact.
  7. rx7lover95 Win User

I suppose the bitterness stems from my headset support being broken during one of the summer updates. On all of my controllers, including ones I borrowed to test. That pretty much ruined Call Of Duty Zombies. I didn't even realize the new map pack came
    out because I lost interest in playing. Without a mic you can't get any good players. However the nail in the coffin was getting a PS3 out to play netflix, which I updated the firmware and netflix without a problem as usual. That PS3 was purchased as a
    result of my xbox 360 bricking with a spring update a number of years back. After buying over 10 of them, I decided to get the ps3. Funny how I went back to that for something as simple as netflix in 2016. The original plan was to visit Target this week
    for the buy two get one free sale, but at this point i'm leaning towards picking up a sony again.
  8. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Xbox one preview dashboard help

chewi83,

Not sure if you are having a problem with an update, the preview itself, or accessing the Preview Program Support forums. If you are having a problem with an update or the preview program, this needs to be posted in the Preview Program Support
    forums I've linked above. If you can't access the forums, please reply back letting us know and one of the Xbox Support members can verify you acceptance in the program and grant you access to those forums.
  9. FearedNightmare Win User

Using the new xb1 UI

If it says "Group not found" then you need to create a new post stating that you are a member of the preview program but that you're unable to access the private preview forums. An Xbox support agent will then grant you access to those forums
  10. Hordie Win User

I'm a member of the Xbox Preview Program for 360

Hi there!

If you're a member of the preview program try to access these forums and post any issues there.

Xbox One preview forum
Thema:

1. Preview Program member unable to access forums-Bricked Xbox one with 10/24 update. - Similar Threads - Preview Program member

2. i am a preview program alpha member and i cannot start any games or apps due to new update ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am a preview program alpha member and i cannot start any games or apps due to new update ...: i cannot start any games or apps due to the new update it says just getting started constantly hasent worked all day 15/05/2017 eacb3c3a-1d49-41f1-b738-45e87469ec91
  3. I Would Like To Be A Member Of The Preview Program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Would Like To Be A Member Of The Preview Program: I Would Really Like To Be Apart Of The Preview Program 6be0da27-9aff-40a6-8f45-5aa79f5d9c22
  4. asking about possibilities to stream for twitch while being a preview program member

in XBoX on Consoles
    asking about possibilities to stream for twitch while being a preview program member: the type is support so idk if this is a private post or a public one. So to be on the safe side, im not going to post my name for now. first time posting in the forums. just got access yesterday....
  5. Im not Preview member but update Preview to my Xbox... Please remove me this program ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im not Preview member but update Preview to my Xbox... Please remove me this program ...: Remove me this Preview program. Please! Technical support say: Go to Forum and find result. I Haven't Preview Dashboard app... Help b6153d56-98da-4256-8977-61e680b0c1f4
  6. I've been a Preview Program member for a long time and I still don't have access to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been a Preview Program member for a long time and I still don't have access to ...: I still don't have access to the Xbox preview forums. The reason why I need access is because I am having a problem with Looking For Group. Every time I try to create a post it says "Couldn't post...
  7. I Am An Xbox One Preview Program Member But Can't Access Forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Am An Xbox One Preview Program Member But Can't Access Forums: Every time I try and access the preview program forums it says "group not found". I've been a member of the program for a very long time so it has nothing to do with me not being a member long...
  8. Preview program redstone member

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview program redstone member: i am having a problem updating my console I am xbox redstone member and contacted Xbox support and told me to contact you guys threw this because the preview can be corrupting my files I have...
  9. I'm a preview program member, but how do I join the preview program forums?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm a preview program member, but how do I join the preview program forums?: Every time I click the link is says group not found. Any help much appreciated Thanks 88d508c8-8be6-4f0e-94ad-9e956a801b17
  10. Xbox Preview Program Member

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Preview Program Member: Hey all! So I've been in the preview program for a while now and I got a message from Xbox Live a week ago saying "Time to register for the next big Xbox One preview! To opt in, open the Xbox...