Preview Program access has disappeared

Discus and support Preview Program access has disappeared in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I posted this yesterday, but now I can't find it by searching, so apologies if this comes up twice. My gamertag is , I've been in the Preview Program... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CraftyNessa, Nov 7, 2016.

1. CraftyNessa
    CraftyNessa Guest

I posted this yesterday, but now I can't find it by searching, so apologies if this comes up twice.

My gamertag is , I've been in the Preview Program for a long time. I have no complaints against me or anything like that. This past Thursday or Friday, my Preview access disappeared from my console. I've talked to multiple tech support agents,
    none of them have any idea why this has happened. If you need proof that I've been in the program, I own the club Damaged in Shipment, and I'm an admin in The Completionist Club.

I read that Miss Portia is the person to contact on the forum, but I don't know how to tag her in this post. If someone wants to send me a message on Xbox Live to let me know that it at least posted, that would be cool.

tl;dr: My Preview Program is gone, help me Portia Wan Kenobi!

:)

CraftyNessa, Nov 7, 2016
  2. CraftyNessa
    CraftyNessa Guest
    Preview program problems

I need access to the Preview Program forum, please! My Preview Program has disappeared from my console, and I've been trying for days to get help with it but no one has responded to my posts. Will someone please help me out?

CraftyNessa, Nov 7, 2016
  3. Can't access preview program forums?

I can't seem to access the preview program forums although I have been a member for several months (it says group not found). Also the message for the preview dashboard app has disappeared. In addition, the update implementing backwards compatibility
    has yet to be applied. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

xrockclimberx, Nov 7, 2016
  4. Misses Quinzel Win User

Preview Update

Hey, l Kevin OG l! It looks like your account has only been invited to the preview program. I've got you the proper role to access the
    Preview Program Support forums. Since you seem to have the most recent preview update, it's likely that there is another account on your console that is fully enrolled in the
    program and has your console in the preview. Thanks for posting!
  5. DENAz666 Win User

The NXOE Dashboard is unusable.

Hey all,

As onyx has stated, please direct any preview program queries through to the forums he has linked. That is the place to go for support relating to the preview program and the latest update :)

If you can't access that forum, please say, and a support agent will be able to get you access

Cheers

Denaz
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Preview Program update causes my Xbox to go to the System Error Screen with the Code E204 10020B05 80070003

Hey all,

Everyone in this thread who is in the preview program now has the proper roles to access our Preview forums. Go ahead and check the link ArkhamKnight895 provided above. Be sure to post all preview program related issues there, thanks!
  7. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Pubg

PUBG has been released into the PREVIEW PROGRAM, this is a program were you can access the game whilst it is in development.

When you run the game, it even warns you that it is unfinished and in preview.

The Preview Program has been created to allow these games to be released in these states to help the development of the game. They are not the finished article so to speak.

Now how they behave whilst in this program is another matter though.
  8. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Account was signed up for preview program but not by me.

Hey there, Hero in America

I would like to let you know that you have been given access to the Accessing Preview Program Forums so your able to post questions in there about been signed up to the preview program. I have also been
    told that it shows you have been invited to the preview program, but have not been accepted yet. This is why you could not see the early access forums when you first posted this thread.

Hope this has answered your question about the access to the preview forums.

Regards,
Thema:

1. Preview Program access has disappeared - Similar Threads - Preview Program access

2. "Sign into an account with access to this sandbox"? Console isn't in the preview program.

in XboX Insiders
    "Sign into an account with access to this sandbox"? Console isn't in the preview program.: Having a wildly frustrating time dealing with MS support about this. I can't sign in. Whenever I try, it says I need to sign into an account with access to this sandbox. I don't have a dev account...
  3. I can no longer access the preview program forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can no longer access the preview program forums: Hello, I have been an Alpha preview program member for roughly 2 years and a few weeks ago i moved to the skip ahead tier. I now have no way to access the preview forums, and everything i ever...
  4. Preview Program issue, I need access... to fix error code 0x80070490

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program issue, I need access... to fix error code 0x80070490: My xbox one will only show error code 0x80070490. The issue seems to be related to the Preview Program. I need access to preview program. Please help. Thanks! fdf9f018-4fc3-4fbe-a666-2fa86f806410
  5. Getting Access To The Xbo Preview Program.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Access To The Xbo Preview Program.: Okay, I'm a Preview member. However, when waiting for Xbox to send me the message back for accepting me into the program my friend redeem it on his Xbox. We're license transferred. I was just...
  6. Unable to access preview program forums.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to access preview program forums.: Stuck in update 1608, and would like to view the forums to find out why. I've tried to search to find the forums, but had no luck. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks....
  7. what happened to the early access (preview program) forum

in XBoX on Consoles
    what happened to the early access (preview program) forum: Since the forum redesign I can't fine the preview program forums. All the old links no longer work. c5a7f805-7ca2-4bac-b4ed-d31bf46ab005
  8. Preview Program member unable to access forums-Bricked Xbox one with 10/24 update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program member unable to access forums-Bricked Xbox one with 10/24 update.: I'm one of the 91% applying update people with a bricked box. I've been part of the preview program since the beginning. I've never had a update fail on a xbox one, 11 days later with a...
  9. Can't access preview program app to unenroll console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access preview program app to unenroll console: I want to unenroll from the preview program as I my console updates way too often. However I don't remember enrolling in the program. When I start the app it says 'sorry, this console is...
  10. I've been a Preview Program member for a long time and I still don't have access to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been a Preview Program member for a long time and I still don't have access to ...: I still don't have access to the Xbox preview forums. The reason why I need access is because I am having a problem with Looking For Group. Every time I try to create a post it says "Couldn't post...