Preview member (youtube)

Discus and support Preview member (youtube) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 3/18/13 update at 4:40am now my youtube account wont stay synced. i connect via cell phone but once i exit the app on the ONE or restart it has me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by theB1GL, Mar 18, 2018.

1. theB1GL
    theB1GL Guest

Preview member (youtube)

3/18/13 update at 4:40am now my youtube account wont stay synced. i connect via cell phone but once i exit the app on the ONE or restart it has me signed out again. spent nearly 1hr in chat this morning and ran through several steps
    this was a last resort.

:)

theB1GL, Mar 18, 2018
  2. Johnodd31
    Johnodd31 Guest
    Microsoft fleeced preview members and Rare helped them do it

Yep you heard right

Xbox one preview members are Really angry right now because preview members that purchased

Banjo kazooie
    Banjo Tooie
    Kameo
    Jetpac refuelled
    Perfect Dark

Are currently unhappy they purchased these titles to test backwards compatibility in order to find out the same titles in rare replay are running on the 360 backwards compatibility making there recent purchases worthless and a waste of money. preview members are currently calling foul and reporting that microsoft should refund peoples purchases because they knew the games where going to be 360 emulated games in rare replay and didn't let people know so they could wait and purchase the games at a later date inside rare replay itself.

[youtube]_9aiOImLtM4[/youtube] Part 1:

[youtube]H-PEiKOECiY[/youtube] Part 2:

Johnodd31, Mar 18, 2018
  3. DougNelmes
    DougNelmes Guest
    Youtube Crashing

Same exact problem here and I am a preview member. YouTube screen loads and the console shuts down. Started happening a few days ago. Xbox One just released another update today, but problem remains.

DougNelmes, Mar 18, 2018
  4. DignifiedDread9 Win User

YouTube App Resetting Xbox One, anyone?

I'm not getting a flashing screen, but I have having the same problems. Youtube stars up, red loading screen, then I'm able to see my videos for about two seconds and then shuts off. I believe it's just the preview members having this problems because I
    have friends who aren't apart of the preview program and there able to watch YouTube just fine.
  5. DougNelmes Win User

Youtube Crashing

Same exact problem here and I am a preview member. YouTube screen loads and the console shuts down. Started happening a few days ago. Xbox One just released another update today, but problem remains.
  6. I3igI3osS v1 Win User

Can't access preview forum or preview dashboard

I'm a preview member too but I can't access the preview member forum.
  7. x4Hx P3STILENCE Win User

Youtube Crashing

I noticed this happening on my system a couple days ago also. I am a preview member and also joined the new xbox one experience (the big dashboard update that comes out next month). When I launch youtube one my system the box crashes and I have to turn it
    back on. I was curious on if it was the app or just my system so I logged in on my brothers system who does is not in the preview program at all and it loaded just fine. In another thread an official support member mister beep said that it is related to the
    preview program and the windows 10 dashboard and that they are aware of the problem and working on a fix.
  8. onyxishere Win User

Preview member...

Then you'll still need to post in the preview forums.
Thema:

Preview member (youtube)

1. Preview member (youtube) - Similar Threads - Preview member youtube

2. xCloud Preview on iOS - new member

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Preview on iOS - new member: Hello all! So I just got invited to participate in the xCloud preview on iOS. I only have Halo: MCC collection as an option. I thought that there were over 50 games in the xCloud library - like...
  3. Alpha Preview Member - Preview Build Gone

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Preview Member - Preview Build Gone: Hello fellow insiders. I've searched the last week or so since the latest Alpha release and I can't find any posts on this. As the title says I am an Alpha Insider and I've had the Alpha Preview...
  4. Preview member- black screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview member- black screen of death: After the latest update i have ran in to the black screen/ no video input bug. I contacted customer support who then told me to post here. Can i please get some help with my xbox?...
  5. [PREVIEW MEMBER] Xbox One Bricked after Preview Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    [PREVIEW MEMBER] Xbox One Bricked after Preview Update: After turning on my xbox after having it offline for a while I was prompted for an update. Considering everything I okayed it and updated the console. Upon completing the update my console has...
  6. i am a preview program alpha member and i cannot start any games or apps due to new update ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am a preview program alpha member and i cannot start any games or apps due to new update ...: i cannot start any games or apps due to the new update it says just getting started constantly hasent worked all day 15/05/2017 eacb3c3a-1d49-41f1-b738-45e87469ec91
  7. preview member (message issues)

in XBoX on Consoles
    preview member (message issues): for a good 6 months now i useing the ONE i have not been able to send messages text/voice through the 360 dash. i have been using a back door of sorts to 1st find a player, type in the name, send...
  8. Preview Member Unable to communicate through chat headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Member Unable to communicate through chat headset: I was using my Xbox One chat headset and it was working fine and one day my controller turned off and my console went into idle mode and I have lost the ability to use my microphone through my...
  9. Become Preview member with Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Become Preview member with Xbox 360: I reckon it would pretty cool to become a preview member if you had an xbox 360 because i haven't had enough money to get an xbox one and i really support microsoft and i want to get the latest...
  10. Error code: 0x80072EFD Console "refuses" to update. Preview member

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code: 0x80072EFD Console "refuses" to update. Preview member: I woke up this morning to play my Xbox one and the console said that it needed an update of 386MB. When I tried to download said update, however, the update failed and it brought me to an error...