preview member (message issues)

Discus and support preview member (message issues) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; for a good 6 months now i useing the ONE i have not been able to send messages text/voice through the 360 dash. i have been using a back door of sorts... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by theB1GL, Mar 18, 2018.

1. theB1GL
    theB1GL Guest

for a good 6 months now i useing the ONE i have not been able to send messages text/voice through the 360 dash. i have been using a back door of sorts to 1st find a player, type in the name, send a text, then follow up w/voice message. wont let me send a
    voice message alone unless i use translator and that thing is fickle. spent several days emailing with north of 5 people they couldnt figure it out so they suggested creating a new profile with different email and test it like that not going through all that.
    so instead they shipped me 4 free headsets as collateral.

:)

theB1GL, Mar 18, 2018
  2. April update messing with disk drive

Please post any preview issues at the given link above not here your issues will not be seen. If you get a group not found message wait a day then try again, if that is unsuccessful PM message a member of forum support for access.

SilentGamer895, Mar 18, 2018
  3. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    Voice messaging coming to Xbox One!!

They've been saying this is something they will be adding ever since before the system has come out. Unless you have a date of when it will be here, nothing else is new.

At the least you could have posted the damn tweet.

Edit: Oh look, it's coming in the April update. That would have been the new info we're looking for. Looks like it's rolling out to preview members tonight.

http://majornelson.com/2015/03/26/x...s-party-chat-updates-and-more-now-in-preview/

Check out the list below for features in the April preview update that are starting to roll out tonight:
    • Voice messages – Xbox One preview program members will be able to compose and playback voice messages in the messages app when snapped on Xbox One. Quickly and easily record audio to send to your friends or others through your snapped messages app accessed through a simple quick double tap of the Xbox button. Additionally, voice messages can be exchanged between Xbox 360 and Xbox One consoles.
    • Dedicated servers for party chat – We’re enhancing party chat with dedicated chat relay servers that will enable Xbox One owners that may have historically had NAT issues to party chat more reliably. Parties where players are unable to form direct peer-to-peer connections for party chat will automatically leverage dedicated server infrastructure to relay traffic. This service is only enabled for parties where one or more members are previewing the April system update.
    • What’s On – The Xbox engineering team is continuing to experiment with the What’s On area, which highlights popular videos, movies, TV shows and game broadcasts. We’re continuing to test different experiences for preview members in the U.S. and this month, the preview of this feature is being expanded to Canada and the UK as well.

IndieRock, Mar 18, 2018
  4. The Wee Bear Win User

xbox one preview

If you mean the EA Access Hub code, they were issued as a once off only to preview programme members who were already in the programme.

EA Acess codes are not issued to new preview programme members.

If you mean a preview programme message, perhaps Microsoft didn't accept you into the preview programme.

Not every invite is successful.
  5. SilentGamer895 Win User

April update messing with disk drive

Please post any preview issues at the given link above not here your issues will not be seen. If you get a group not found message wait a day then try again, if that is unsuccessful PM message a member of forum support for access.
  6. GrowlingYapper Win User

Voice Message's

Voice messaging is only with the preview program at the moment.

King Koennigjay are you in the preview program, there is an issue with the TB 500X, I use them when you want to send a voice message its recorded you can listen to the recording then send it but using the 500X you cannot hear the recording if you still send
    it the other person can hear it ok, the issue is being looked at and as I said it is only working with the preview members.
  7. lord inyuasha Win User

Preview Program App just displays "Thanks for Joining" message, and has for months now, please help.

I am a preview member and did not get a message to download the preview app who do i contact for the link
  8. JeffJJJ Win User

Unable to access Preview Forums

Going to give this a bump since its Day 6 now of no reply from the staff member who is supposed to be handling the issues with Preview forum access. Sent a message on the 28th.
Thema:

1. preview member (message issues) - Similar Threads - preview member message

2. xCloud Preview on iOS - new member

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Preview on iOS - new member: Hello all! So I just got invited to participate in the xCloud preview on iOS. I only have Halo: MCC collection as an option. I thought that there were over 50 games in the xCloud library - like...
  3. Alpha Preview Member - Preview Build Gone

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Preview Member - Preview Build Gone: Hello fellow insiders. I've searched the last week or so since the latest Alpha release and I can't find any posts on this. As the title says I am an Alpha Insider and I've had the Alpha Preview...
  4. Preview member- black screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview member- black screen of death: After the latest update i have ran in to the black screen/ no video input bug. I contacted customer support who then told me to post here. Can i please get some help with my xbox?...
  5. [PREVIEW MEMBER] Xbox One Bricked after Preview Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    [PREVIEW MEMBER] Xbox One Bricked after Preview Update: After turning on my xbox after having it offline for a while I was prompted for an update. Considering everything I okayed it and updated the console. Upon completing the update my console has...
  6. Preview member (youtube)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preview member (youtube): 3/18/13 update at 4:40am now my youtube account wont stay synced. i connect via cell phone but once i exit the app on the ONE or restart it has me signed out again. spent nearly 1hr in chat this...
  7. i am a preview program alpha member and i cannot start any games or apps due to new update ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am a preview program alpha member and i cannot start any games or apps due to new update ...: i cannot start any games or apps due to the new update it says just getting started constantly hasent worked all day 15/05/2017 eacb3c3a-1d49-41f1-b738-45e87469ec91
  8. Preview Member Unable to communicate through chat headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Member Unable to communicate through chat headset: I was using my Xbox One chat headset and it was working fine and one day my controller turned off and my console went into idle mode and I have lost the ability to use my microphone through my...
  9. Become Preview member with Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Become Preview member with Xbox 360: I reckon it would pretty cool to become a preview member if you had an xbox 360 because i haven't had enough money to get an xbox one and i really support microsoft and i want to get the latest...
  10. Error code: 0x80072EFD Console "refuses" to update. Preview member

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code: 0x80072EFD Console "refuses" to update. Preview member: I woke up this morning to play my Xbox one and the console said that it needed an update of 386MB. When I tried to download said update, however, the update failed and it brought me to an error...