Preview member can't stream to Xbox App after New Xbox One Experience install

Discus and support Preview member can't stream to Xbox App after New Xbox One Experience install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After accepting the New Xbox One Experience install as a preview member, I am unable to stream to the XBOX App on Windows 10. I get the error "Can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Drew Pruitt, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Drew Pruitt
    Drew Pruitt Guest

After accepting the New Xbox One Experience install as a preview member, I am unable to stream to the XBOX App on Windows 10. I get the error "Can't steam because either Xbox One app or your console needs to be updated. Make sure they are both up to date
    and try again."

Again I have the preview build of the new Xbox One Experience and my Xbox One App is on version 8.8.15003.00000.

I have checked my Xbox settings and I am allowing streaming and I am appearing online.

:)

Drew Pruitt, Oct 12, 2015
  2. Infrablade
    Infrablade Guest
    Preview members; Beware of the new update!

As we prepare for the global release of the New Xbox One Experience, it continues to be important to us to get your feedback. To help us do so, we’re gearing up to release the New Xbox One Experience to members of the Xbox One Preview Program. Like all features in the Preview Program, this will be a work-in-progress until it launches in early November. Because this is a significant update, we are giving Preview members the opportunity to decide for themselves if and how they want to participate in helping us release the New Xbox One Experience.

If you’ve taken the New Xbox One Experience update but find you want to return to the current Xbox One experience, we are providing an option to do so. To go back to the existing experience, follow these steps:

1. Launch the Xbox Preview Dashboard
    2. Choose Registration
    3. Choose Change on your enrolled console
    4. Select your preferred option:
      1. Preview – Existing Xbox One Experience will place your console back on the existing Preview experience, but leave you in the Preview program.
      2. Remove will remove your console from the program entirely.
    5. After selecting your option, your console’s removal will be processed within 72 hours.
    NOTE: Regardless of the option you choose, opting out of the New Xbox One Experience Preview after taking the update will restore factory defaults on your console, and erase all locally stored accounts, apps, games, saved games, settings, and home Xbox associations. We encourage all users to download/copy your favorite games to External Hard disks to ensure a quick recovery option in the event of data loss from a removal.

Infrablade, Oct 12, 2015
  3. Stryder015
    Stryder015 Guest
    Xbox One Preview App will not open after update today

After my update today my Xbox One preview App will not open and I am a preview member.............. HELP!!

Stryder015, Oct 12, 2015
  4. Preview member can't stream to Xbox App after New Xbox One Experience install

Hey, Stickee D! Your Xbox One App isn't on the latest version. Be sure you have the latest version from the Windows Store and give it another try. Preview member can't stream to Xbox App after New Xbox One Experience install :)

Misses Quinzel, Oct 12, 2015
  5. i have the same problem i try to update it but it doesnt do anything

OSAMAofTHEdead, Nov 1, 2018
  6. OSAMAofTHEdead Win User

i have the same problem i try to update it but it doesnt do anything
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, Stickee D! Your Xbox One App isn't on the latest version. Be sure you have the latest version from the Windows Store and give it another try. :)
  8. Mister Maka Win User

YouTube on Xbox One keeps crashing

Hi all!

This is a known issue for members of the Xbox One Update Preview. Head on over to the
    Xbox One Update Preview forums and let them know what's going on as well as providing feedback through the Preview app. If you can't access the forums please create a new thread and
    let us know.
  9. Kenny H. Win User

New Dashboard Issues (Preview)

The preview FAQ explains this best:

Q: Can I opt-out of the New Xbox One Experience Preview?

A: Yes. During the Preview period, there are two ways you can opt-out of receiving New Xbox One Experience Preview updates.

Prior to receiving the New Xbox One Experience Update Preview, take no action – we’ll default you to remaining on the Existing Xbox One Experience preview. You’ll still get the benefits of Preview, like Backward Compatibility, but you’ll stay on the current
    Xbox One update that’s available to the public. Later, just before the general release of the New Xbox One Experience, we’ll update your console to the latest Preview build, so you’ll still get it a little early.

In the Registration area of the Xbox Preview Dashboard, you can choose Remove to remove your console from the program entirely. Your console’s removal will be processed within 72 hours.

If you'd like to remain a part of the Preview program and return to the original Xbox One experience, open the Registration area of the Xbox Preview Dashboard, select 'Change' and then select 'Preview - Original Xbox One Experience'. Like the Remove option
    above, your console will take a factory reset as part of this change.

NOTE: If you choose this option after taking the New Xbox One Experience Preview update, your console will go back to the current general release of the Xbox One software, but this will restore factory defaults on your console, and erase all locally stored
    accounts, apps, games, saved games, settings, and home Xbox associations. We encourage all users to download/copy your favorite games to External Hard disks to ensure a quick recovery option in the event of data loss from a removal.
  10. mangomatt75 Win User

Updated features in early access program

What is the next update & Version for Preview Members Available or Xbox Preview Dashboard Updated after the 27/04/2016 Version th2_xbox_rel_1603.160420-1900 was successfully updated on my Xbox One Console. Are the Updates for Xbox Preview Dashboard Updates
    for all Registered Preview Members Automatically installed every month or 2 months.
Thema:

1. Preview member can't stream to Xbox App after New Xbox One Experience install - Similar Threads - Preview member can't

2. xCloud Preview on iOS - new member

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud Preview on iOS - new member: Hello all! So I just got invited to participate in the xCloud preview on iOS. I only have Halo: MCC collection as an option. I thought that there were over 50 games in the xCloud library - like...
  3. Alpha Preview Member - Preview Build Gone

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Preview Member - Preview Build Gone: Hello fellow insiders. I've searched the last week or so since the latest Alpha release and I can't find any posts on this. As the title says I am an Alpha Insider and I've had the Alpha Preview...
  4. Preview member- black screen of death

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview member- black screen of death: After the latest update i have ran in to the black screen/ no video input bug. I contacted customer support who then told me to post here. Can i please get some help with my xbox?...
  5. [PREVIEW MEMBER] Xbox One Bricked after Preview Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    [PREVIEW MEMBER] Xbox One Bricked after Preview Update: After turning on my xbox after having it offline for a while I was prompted for an update. Considering everything I okayed it and updated the console. Upon completing the update my console has...
  6. Can't play games and keeps saying im a preview member

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play games and keeps saying im a preview member: i own the games wont let me play them. Just tells me I'm not the owner and have to purchase the game and says im a preview member when i took off the membership plz contact right away to fix...
  7. I Am An Xbox One Preview Program Member But Can't Access Forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Am An Xbox One Preview Program Member But Can't Access Forums: Every time I try and access the preview program forums it says "group not found". I've been a member of the program for a very long time so it has nothing to do with me not being a member long...
  8. Xbox one preview member can't get background music

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one preview member can't get background music: Im in preview program can't get the background music to work just as if I haven't got update. Thought that being in preview program I didn't need to update as there is no update available cause I...
  9. Can't access private preview member forums. HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access private preview member forums. HELP!: I am a preview program member on Xbox One but I still don't have access to the forums, please help. I've been a member now for a good while. Please help, THANK YOU!...
  10. Long time Preview Program member here. Can't access the Xbox Preview forums and can't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Long time Preview Program member here. Can't access the Xbox Preview forums and can't ...: I've been having this problem since April. I thought the problem would disappear with updates and such but it hasn't i recently reported this issue on both costumer chat and phone. They don't know...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox_rel_2006.200609.0000