Preview Dashboard, The free game SSX in EA Access vault billed me €29,99 on paypal

Discus and support Preview Dashboard, The free game SSX in EA Access vault billed me €29,99 on paypal in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The SSX Game in the EA Access vault had the option install. So I installed the game and I could see the mb size working indicator. After that I got a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by II Eliteness II, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Preview Dashboard, The free game SSX in EA Access vault billed me €29,99 on paypal

The SSX Game in the EA Access vault had the option install. So I installed the game and I could see the mb size working indicator. After that I got a billing on PayPal for €29,99 for that game. I never saw a buy or price and the game should be free in access
    vault aswell. I called customer service but becos im in the preview programm i should post it on the forums.

I would like to get my money refunded back on PayPal.

My gamertag is

thanks in advance

:)

II Eliteness II, Aug 21, 2016
  2. blad37
    blad37 Guest
    EA Access Paypal Promotion second month code not received

Hello, I bought EA Access a month ago in the PayPal Promotion (Pay one month - receive a free one), but i didn't receive the Code for the free month. Can you please help me?

http://www.xbox.com/de-DE/promotions/ea-access-paypal/terms

blad37, Aug 22, 2016
  3. lungwun
    lungwun Guest
    Need For Speed: Rivals

Get in there! NFS Rivals added to the vault!

EA ACCESS is has net me 4 games for £3. Suck on that Steam sales.

lungwun, Aug 22, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Preview Dashboard, The free game SSX in EA Access vault billed me €29,99 on paypal