Preowned or refurbished? Which one do you recommend?

Discus and support Preowned or refurbished? Which one do you recommend? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Og xbox one from GameStop, which one should I buy? submitted by /u/radiokilla123 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/radiokilla123, Feb 7, 2024.

1. Preowned or refurbished? Which one do you recommend?

/u/radiokilla123, Feb 7, 2024
  2. DakkaRaptor Win User

Xbox One X warranty

Bring it up with gamestop and find out if it is refurbished/pre owned a if it is, it is highly likely that it has been registered already. Gamestop should give you x-amout of warranty say a years worth even if it is preowned/refurbished. Hope this helps.
  3. BrianLeiken1 Win User

Fallout 4 keeps shutting down X box one X (refurbished)

Are new consoles that much more powerful than a refurbished? My xbox is an "X", my understanding that a refurbished X Box was just one traded in and wiped. Perhaps the refurbished has a design flaw, in which case I can either exchange it or upgrade
    to an a brand new X box. I'll do that, if you think it will work.
  4. KSI RAMMSTEIN Win User

HDD Corrupted for One Game? How to fix?

Well let me ask you this. I format will I lose all my campaign stats? And if I buy a new HDD will I be able to transfer my data to it. If I do buy one I will look into a cheap, maybe preowned one. Any recommendations for the type of HDD to buy?
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

320 GB HardDrive for Original 360

6. chromecaster 88 Win User

Grinding Noise/Blu-ray not playing..

Okay, what do you guys think? Refurbished or Repair? Which route is usually best?
Thema:

Preowned or refurbished? Which one do you recommend?

1. Preowned or refurbished? Which one do you recommend? - Similar Threads - Preowned refurbished recommend

2. All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations

in XBoX on Windows
    All of my PC games keep freezing. Looking for any recommendations: everywhere I look for answers to this problem, they keep telling me to update my display drivers (every driver on my pc is up to date and windows says there are no updates). Every game I try goes...
  3. Xbox S - Refurbished having problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox S - Refurbished having problems: Xbox S - when trying to perform a function such at open apps or restart/shut off controller you have to hold the button down on the controller until the display screen shakes and it will...
  4. Factory refurbished Xbox X turns off spontaneously and will not turn on by pushing the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory refurbished Xbox X turns off spontaneously and will not turn on by pushing the...: As above. I’ve tried all the tricks and tips listed here. No error message. TV goes straight to black screen. This is a refurbished Xbox X replacing an Xbox One. b24363c4-3f21-4fb6-8d47-cbed8e1e95e0
  5. Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question on Xbox elite controller 2 being able to get refurbished.: So I bought an xbox elite controller 2 not too long ago and I want to get the plastic on the right and left bumpers replaced as well as getting the controller joysticks undusted since I think...
  6. Is my warranty replacement console new or refurbished

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my warranty replacement console new or refurbished: I started a repair ticket on my 1TB Series S console that was purchased brand new in box from target about 3 months ago roughly, it was placed In a well vented area, never mistreated and always...
  7. Is it possible to get another serial number sticker after I refurbished an Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get another serial number sticker after I refurbished an Xbox one: So I was refurbishing my friends Xbox one because His little brother destroyed the whole xbox the serial number sticker was removed the vents were removed the Optical drive was broken So I...
  8. Hi all, just bought a refurbished xbox one x from gamestop.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi all, just bought a refurbished xbox one x from gamestop.: Hi I'm hoping someone can help, just bought a refurbished xbox one x from game stop, set it all up did updates, did everything and was working great. Then started downloading my game world of...
  9. is there any way to get a new replacement not refurbish with xbox one controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    is there any way to get a new replacement not refurbish with xbox one controller?: recently i got a xbox one controller which was broken. called mirosoft korea since im in korea and they said they can only offer refurbish even though id only bought it a day ago.. so i called...
  10. do microsoft sell internal hard drives or refurbish your old ones, as mine ticks and will not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    do microsoft sell internal hard drives or refurbish your old ones, as mine ticks and will not ...: do microsoft sell internal hard drives or refurbish your old ones, as mine ticks and will not work,if so how much. b54ad1e5-607a-48b6-ae51-2c28585729ba