preordered a game that came with code for a backwords compatable game never got the code

Discus and support preordered a game that came with code for a backwords compatable game never got the code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i pre ordered ace combat 7 and the preorder came with a code for ace comabt 6 never got the message should of been out the 8th. ive checked messages... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by king of guns894, Jan 22, 2019.

1. preordered a game that came with code for a backwords compatable game never got the code

i pre ordered ace combat 7 and the preorder came with a code for ace comabt 6 never got the message should of been out the 8th. ive checked messages but stll havent got it. ace combat is backwords compatable.with the code.

:)

king of guns894, Jan 22, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

preordered a game that came with code for a backwords compatable game never got the code

Since it is a preorder and there is a chance of cancellation they will wait until you receive the preordered game prior to sending out the code for the BC game. Also, it can take a few days after you receive the game before the code is sent.
  3. king of guns894 Win User

Im an idiot i miss understand what they said English isn't my strong sute
  4. Saeleth Win User

Hi there,

In cases like this you may want to check out your spam folder. I have had it happen before where promo codes have ended up there.

Hope this helps!
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

6. Smwutches Win User

Per the game's description, you should receive the code within 7-10 days of the game's launch. Since it hasn't been released yet, it is too early to have received the code.
Thema:

1. preordered a game that came with code for a backwords compatable game never got the code - Similar Threads - preordered game came

2. I preordered game months before release...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered game months before release...: I preordered game months before release I've been playing game since release an I took Xbox over to my sister's house an said I needed to purchase again an is still saying that.., the transaction...
  3. why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3 but still saying to preorder the game: why isn't my call of duty recognizing i already own mw3. it is still saying to preorder the game. everything says locked. i bought the vault edition. its also past the release date so when am i...
  4. I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game...: I preordered MW3, but now it tells me that i need to pre order like if i dident. Game launches tomorrow! Please help! 1c6ce6a8-ea69-4964-b032-e184aafbb5ba
  5. Refund a preorder game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund a preorder game: Is it possible to refund a game that is currently early access for people who have preordered? I'd like to refund Forza Motorsport as this game plays horribly and is not something I will continue...
  6. i preordered a game but it was declined a few days age and i was still charged the day I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i preordered a game but it was declined a few days age and i was still charged the day I...: So a few months I preordered a game, I bought it and it was all done, money gone from my account. A few days ago I got a notis that the payment was denied and now that the game is released I can’t...
  7. If I preorder a game and gift it after it releases, will the recipient receive the preorder...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I preorder a game and gift it after it releases, will the recipient receive the preorder...: Just like the title says, and I'm only considering the Microsoft store because I want the rewards points from buying the game 201930f7-6997-4f63-aa32-e094d2b0b14c
  8. Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the...: Trying to purchase/preorder a game with both my Microsoft points and credit card but the store doesn't accept Microsoft points. Is there something wrong or do I have to wait until the game...
  9. Hello, My Xbox account have India as the country. Can I buy/preorder games from the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, My Xbox account have India as the country. Can I buy/preorder games from the...: Hello, My Xbox account have India as the country. Can I buy/preorder games from the Microsoft/Xbox US store and play it on my console? 9532b63e-e156-4b77-8d1c-e14a6806ee25
  10. How do i a preorder a game with my cashapp card or can i use gift cards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i a preorder a game with my cashapp card or can i use gift cards?: Hey I’m trying to preorder Mortal Kombat 1 ultimate edition however it won’t let me use my cashapp card. I was wondering if I would be able to buy gift cards and preorder the game instead. If not...