Premium version of Microsoft Mahjong removed

Discus and support Premium version of Microsoft Mahjong removed in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the premium version in June 2016 but, following the replacement of Mahjong with a newer version, the premium version has been removed from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tubby Waffler2, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Premium version of Microsoft Mahjong removed

I purchased the premium version in June 2016 but, following the replacement of Mahjong with a newer version, the premium version has been removed from my account. The replacement version did retain all my scores from the earlier version however.

How do I regain the premium version (which was not due to expire until June 2017)?

Thanks,

TubbyWaffler2

:)

Tubby Waffler2, Oct 16, 2016
  2. have premium version of microsoft mahjong and keep getting error message 303019 and 016000-what ?

keep getting message 303018 and 016000 which doesn't enable me to load premium version of Microsoft mahjong--help

ExemplaryYew3, Oct 16, 2016
  3. Sheryl.Mann
    Sheryl.Mann Guest
    Can't Purchase Premium Sudoku

I am a pensioner and don't have a lot of money so I have purchased the premium versions of the Microsoft Games over time. I wish to purchase the Premium version of Sudoku but I no longer have that option and have to sit through a very noisy ad asking me
    to buy Mahjong, Jigsaw etc which I already own. How can I get the Premium version?

Sheryl.Mann, Oct 16, 2016
  4. ED kRevali Win User

A large banner that is enlarged

Is this like a publicitybanner?, the Microsoft Mahjong premium will remove any publicity banners from the game.
  5. grumble2508 Win User

Microsoft Mahjong

This not a system issue. The system updates Mahjong, from the Microsoft Store, no matter what version of Windows 10 you are using, and then fails to update the data from the old version of Mahjong. I purchased the premium version last year, and I will
    probably not renew it.
  6. bleeman Win User

issues with my premium subscription

My premium subscription for Microsoft Solitaire has not worked since I upgraded to the latest version of Windows 10 on the Insider Program Fast Ring. My premium subscription for Microsoft Mahjong has been working fine. Any help would be appreciated as my
    subscription is good through October 2016. Thanks!
  7. FintaFamily Win User

Ad free mahjong

Purchased a premium for ad-free play of microsoft mahjong but still seeing ads
  8. grumble2508 Win User

Microsoft Mahjong

OK. Mahjong is now updating the old version data, but now some of the daily challenge games are greyed out and cannot be played.

Unfortunately I have paid for a new premium edition, and this has not fixed the above problem. There is no way for Microsoft to refund me.
Thema:

Premium version of Microsoft Mahjong removed

1. Premium version of Microsoft Mahjong removed - Similar Threads - Premium version Microsoft

2. Premium deluxe and deluxe version of microsoft flight simulator not showing up in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Premium deluxe and deluxe version of microsoft flight simulator not showing up in the...: Hello, I had recently bought the premiume deluxe Microsoft Flight Simulator 40th anniversary(DVD - ROM). I have finished installing all the DVD content and have redeemed my code in the microsoft...
  3. Can't play Microsoft Solitaire Premium version on my tablet without ads.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play Microsoft Solitaire Premium version on my tablet without ads.: I have paid for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and play it on my Windows desktop. I want to play it also on my Samsung A-7 Tablet, but only the free version will show up there when I download it...
  4. Blinking screen Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe Version

in XBoX on Windows
    Blinking screen Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe Version: When i am able to take off screen starts blinking . I am down to 20 Frames and much of the graphics at minimum and no change. Any help here? 35a70ae6-15f3-48fc-8234-54a1f5c9224d
  5. Missing Content of Premium Deluxe Content on Microsoft Store Version of FS2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Content of Premium Deluxe Content on Microsoft Store Version of FS2020: So Frustrating that one spends $132.00 and cannot get all the content that was intended to be on the PC version purchased from Microsoft's own store. I have deleted and reloaded 8 - 10 times and...
  6. premium version of microsoft solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    premium version of microsoft solitaire: once again my premium version of microsoft solitaire is not showing, how do I fix please? acd2d93c-d440-4673-ad6f-bf17d27a0518
  7. microsoft ultimate word games premium version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft ultimate word games premium version: I have the premium version of this game and now has reverted back to adverts can anyone help??? da121bad-44b9-4827-beaf-afa28a320fbe
  8. Microsoft solitaire collection premium version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitaire collection premium version: Mijn tot nu toe goed werkende versie van microsoft solitaire collection premium versie geeft ineens alle titels van al de spellen achterstevoren. Ook in het beginscherm staat alles achterstevoren....
  9. have premium version of microsoft mahjong and keep getting error message 303019 and ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    have premium version of microsoft mahjong and keep getting error message 303019 and ...: keep getting message 303018 and 016000 which doesn't enable me to load premium version of Microsoft mahjong--help 1e06f214-889c-4f33-bf93-ba0575824211
  10. Cannot Upgrade Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles to Premium Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Upgrade Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles to Premium Version: Why can't I upgrade Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles? Enter Credit/Bank Card info and will not process!!! Contacted financial institution and everything on that end is working fine. Called Microsoft and...