Premium MS Solitaire and Casual Games probs

Discus and support Premium MS Solitaire and Casual Games probs in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It does not start from my PC, over the last days. I have tried a couple of the recommended solutions, but it didn't work. Will un-en reinstall work?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Fina_618, Aug 11, 2023.

1. Fina_618
    Fina_618 Guest

It does not start from my PC, over the last days. I have tried a couple of the recommended solutions, but it didn't work. Will un-en reinstall work? Would I lose my scores, that way?

:)

Fina_618, Aug 11, 2023
  2. Fina_618 Win User

Well... since nothing other that I tried worked, I have uninstalled the game. I have a yearly subscription on the game, premium.

AppleStore only offers downloads to tablets and phones, and on the GooglePlay page the 'install' button is not clickable... *sob*

Anyone helpful ideas/solution, please?
  3. jim Tribble Win User

I have had the same problem for 3 days now and tried all of the suggestions but it will not load?
  4. Ṣmeed Win User

I'm delighted to hear that it works for you! :)

Best wishes
    [​IMG]

Julia
  5. jim Tribble Win User

Hooray, this is the only one that has worked. I spent 2 hours with a microsoft expert, who could not work it out.

Thank you.

Jim
  6. Ṣmeed Win User

Perhaps this post by Tekkie Boy helps:

Thread "Why is Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not opening up the last few days. I even reset, uninstalled, and reinstalled. Still will not open." page 1: Tekkie Boy's reply on August 14, 2023

"

In the german community, Karl-HeinzFenske found a workaround to start the game:

https://answers.microsoft.com//mess...threadID=6694962d-ad07-41c3-8bc3-9e8e41dea364

Quote Translate:

"In the Microsoft Store I have another game (Mahjong) that I opened in the store there.

X-Box showed me logged in and I was able to play mahjong.

From there you can select Solitaire.

I did that and solitaire opened up and is playable for me. I logged out, restarted the computer, selected Solitaire normally.

That worked, so I tried logging in, it worked and now the game is running again."

Others then tried the mahjong trick and it worked.

"
Thema:

1. Premium MS Solitaire and Casual Games probs - Similar Threads - Premium Solitaire Casual

2. despite paying for premium solitaire suite iIam suddenly getting ads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    despite paying for premium solitaire suite iIam suddenly getting ads: I have posted before about this problem - I pay annually to avoid ads when playing the solitaire suite. but this week ads have suddenly appeared when I log in to the games. I notice that on the...
  3. Why am I now getting ads when I play solitaire premium suite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why am I now getting ads when I play solitaire premium suite: For years I have paid annually to play Microsoft Premium Solitaire suite - renewal date July 2024. For the last week I am constantly getting ads. I have uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail....
  4. I have a Solitaire Premium subscription but I still see the ads.What's wrong?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a Solitaire Premium subscription but I still see the ads.What's wrong?: Hello, I have a Solitaire Premium subscription but I still see the ads.What's wrong? Thanks 7678857f-47aa-4759-8ea6-3a1d0c5ee8e7
  5. Solitaire Premium Edition - Yearly Subscription just stopped working and nothing seems...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire Premium Edition - Yearly Subscription just stopped working and nothing seems...: I try to open the game up and the cards just keep spinning 3cfcbc81-3d31-4a58-9a2c-d4c11f7f8603
  6. Solitaire Premium Edition, i subscribe to this and am unable to play as of two days ago....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire Premium Edition, i subscribe to this and am unable to play as of two days ago....: Solitaire Premium Edition, i subscribe to this and am unable to play as of two days ago. My subscription is paid up. What is the solution???? 6d83f4eb-9f73-4a71-8982-ce6d34b9ae04
  7. I have Microsoft's solitaire games Premium Division. Suddenly I am unable to access it on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Microsoft's solitaire games Premium Division. Suddenly I am unable to access it on...: I have Microsoft's solitaire games Premium Division. I have always been able to access it on my computer. Now I can't get past the .first screen to access the Daily Challenge. HELP!!...
  8. suddenly cannot load M/soft solitaire and casual games. Played for years, premium subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    suddenly cannot load M/soft solitaire and casual games. Played for years, premium subscription: cannot load m/soft solitaire and casual games. Played for years as premium subscriber 19f666b3-f25a-4fba-a417-19341ca12945
  9. Solitaire Premium Edition - payind for the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire Premium Edition - payind for the game.: I have played this game dayli for several years. at august 2. I wasn't able to start the Mahjong part of the play, - have restartet the computer, removed the play and reinstalled - nothing helped....
  10. I cannot reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium. I have paid for it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection Premium. I have paid for it.: I let my xbox microsoft solitaire lapse. Paid to have it started again, but cannot download it into my pc. e0f0fc93-63e7-47e6-b8c6-25f579a9bb86