Premium Map Server

Discus and support Premium Map Server in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can there please just be a server that rotates every map for the people that have bought Premium. I am actually wasting my experience because it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Samohtvii, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Samohtvii
    Samohtvii Guest

Premium Map Server

Can there please just be a server that rotates every map for the people that have bought Premium. I am actually wasting my experience because it is easier and there are more maps on the original servers. Why do they insist on separating map packs into ***
    3-4 rotating maps.

Obviously so people that bought it outright can play as well but just one server that has a full map rotation....Just one...

:)

Samohtvii, Jul 29, 2014
  2. bought premium, but unable to join servers with premium maps.

hi!

today i bought premium to be able play new maps... but, when i try join any server running premium map console kicks me to the shop, offering buy premium again. if i "buy", it shows that i'm already have premium, and show me server list again, but server
    never joined...

any ideas what is this?

Maiaia-44BE5F45-A491-48F4-9DBE-AA1D789E477E, Jul 29, 2014
  3. How to acess China Rising

If you have premium, the in store thing will be greyed out because you already have the China Rising map pack. Check your map list in the server search settings and see for yourselves.

DTW Dirty Harry, Jul 29, 2014
  4. Hellfire IRL
    Hellfire IRL Guest

Premium Map Server

Why not buy one? I'd like to see an official server that does this too, although to be honest we'd never take full advantage of it... 26 maps at 20 mins a game = 8 hours 30 mins for one rotation.

Hellfire IRL, Jul 31, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Premium Map Server