Predict if Xbox Games will go on Sale?

Discus and support Predict if Xbox Games will go on Sale? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey everyone! I'm new to xbox. I want to buy lots of games but it will be very expensive. Is there a platform that we can use to predict if and when... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/faizansharafat, Feb 14, 2024.

1. Predict if Xbox Games will go on Sale?

Hey everyone! I'm new to xbox. I want to buy lots of games but it will be very expensive. Is there a platform that we can use to predict if and when certain games will go on sale?

submitted by /u/faizansharafat
    [link] [comments]

/u/faizansharafat, Feb 14, 2024
  2. Lloydy25 Win User

Will the Halo MC Collection Break Sales Records?

No, on topic. Cujos prediction for Halo sales was made on the back of his prediction of x1 sales.
  3. US Revenge Win User

Eidos dev confirms always on connection, games tied to console on next Xbox

predicting software sales are cut in half.
  4. D4vid 360 Win User

Game went on sale

As everyone else stated: go for the refund

Anyway, you can easily predict the major sales: balck friday, christmas-new year and usually easter and slmething at the stsrting of summer
  5. NaZoooom Win User

Game went on sale

As everyone else stated: go for the refund

Anyway, you can easily predict the major sales: balck friday, christmas-new year and usually easter and slmething at the stsrting of summer
    And around event times like E3, Gamescom and the Xbox XO show :)
  6. C0MP3LLED Win User

Xbox One Sales Prediction.

I had to connect my systems for an update. Can you see me now Dufful? If so you can swallow tho's words of yours from the other day!
Thema:

Predict if Xbox Games will go on Sale?

1. Predict if Xbox Games will go on Sale? - Similar Threads - Predict Games Sale

2. Recording in game voice using game bar

in XboX Insiders
    Recording in game voice using game bar: Is it possible to make game bar only record my voice input when using in game voice chat, rather than recording all input ? submitted by /u/s3cy7 [link] [comments]
  3. If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever?: If i network transfer a game from my xbox one to my xbox series s will it stay there forever? 633f1604-25c1-4c0e-91b3-038884d6a47e
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  5. Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Mountain State Game Pass perk not working: I have been unable to claim the Blue Mountain State Season 1 perk on Game Pass. Every time I have tried to claim it, it doesn't work, because neither my Series X or the Xbox App show the perk in...
  6. controller not working in games rog ally

in XBoX on Windows
    controller not working in games rog ally: i have the Asus ROG ALLY Z1 extreme and i’ve tried two different controllers Ps4 and Xbox s and they dont work when i get into games. half the time they work as a mouse and then dont respond at...
  7. On screen keyboard drift / can I turn off predictive text on screen keyboard?

in XBoX Accessibility
    On screen keyboard drift / can I turn off predictive text on screen keyboard?: I have an issue when I’m using the on screen keyboard with Xbox series x. When the on screen keyboard is open, after typing the first character, the cursor automatically goes to the first word on...
  8. Does series x have a predictive text feature?

in XboX Insiders
    Does series x have a predictive text feature?: Hey yall so my ps5 remembers what ive typed in the past and the predictive text uses that knowledge when predicting what im gonna type, which is super handy in games like fallout where i can name...
  9. Issues with predictive text being automatically selected on series s/x device

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues with predictive text being automatically selected on series s/x device: I have recently customised a controller for my son and from what I can tell this issue is limited to that controller only. When attempting to type a message or redeem a code predictive texts are...
  10. Dark Souls 3 predict order issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark Souls 3 predict order issue: So I was told to make a post since it's been 14 days since my pre-order and still haven't gotten my code. Heard there's people who have been waiting longer. I just hope Dark Souls is added to...