pre ordered quantum break via xbox store still havent got win 10 code or alan wake code

Discus and support pre ordered quantum break via xbox store still havent got win 10 code or alan wake code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; pre ordered quantum break via xbox store still havent got win 10 code or alan wake code bf8abe83-8195-4866-8be4-449a37fb9445 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by oSmurfyy, Apr 16, 2016.

1. oSmurfyy
    oSmurfyy Guest

pre ordered quantum break via xbox store still havent got win 10 code or alan wake code

:)

oSmurfyy, Apr 16, 2016
  2. oSmurfyy
    oSmurfyy Guest
    pre ordered quantum break via xbox store and still havent got my windows 10 code or my alan wake codes yet

pre ordered quantum break via xbox store and still havent got my windows 10 code or my alan wake codes yet

oSmurfyy, Apr 16, 2016
  3. Pre-ordered Quantum Break via Xbox Store, but didn't get any codes

Pre-ordered Quantum Break via Xbox Store, didn't get the code for the Windows 10 Version of the or the code for Alan Wake.

Seifer Shepard, Apr 16, 2016
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Hey there, Support is investigating the issue with users not receiving their pre-order content from pre-ordering Quantum Break. All eligible users will receive an Xbox Live message with further information.

Sorry for the frustrations. Official forum support will return on Monday.

bowski477, Apr 16, 2016
  5. GEAR3X360
    GEAR3X360 Guest
    I bought the quantum break in pre sale and not received the promotional codes win 10 or alan waker

GEAR3X360, Apr 16, 2016
  6. Hey there oSmurfyy and GEAR3X360!

As Bowski stated above, the appropriate teams are looking into the issue. All eligible users will receive an Xbox Live message with further information.

Thank you for your patience!

Mister Quimby, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: