Pre-ordered Quantum Break on Xbox, never received the promised PC code

Discus and support Pre-ordered Quantum Break on Xbox, never received the promised PC code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I pre-ordered Quantum Break for Xbox last year (purchased digital code in March, game released in April). The pre-order promotion stated that any... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MooryT, Feb 23, 2017.

1. MooryT
    MooryT Guest

Hi,

I pre-ordered Quantum Break for Xbox last year (purchased digital code in March, game released in April). The pre-order promotion stated that any digital preorder purchased from Xbox or Microsoft Store or participating retailers, such as Amazon or Gamestop
    etc, would receive codes via Xbox Live message for Alan Wake (xbox 360), American Nightmare (360) and a full copy of Quantum Break for Windows to download onto my PC. I received and installed codes for the first two games but to this day I have not received
    the PC code. I have not been concerned with this previously as I was mainly a Mac user and a console gamer, but now that I have set up Windows 10 I tried to install the game but found that I cannot because I never received the code.

I called Xbox customer support who took down my details order number and passed me on to Microsoft Store support (who said they couldn't help as I purchased the digital pre-order from Amazon not Microsoft) who then passed me on to Xbox games support who
    denied all knowledge of this promotion (they even denied that I owned the Xbox game at first) and then kept me on hold for a total of of over an hour and then told me they could not do anything for me (all I wanted was the download code for the PC version
    i was supposed to receive last year). Then the agent suggested that I post on the forum asking for help.

I hope someone can just send me the code I was supposed to recieve. In case this issue is unfamiliar to support on these forums, as it was to the agen I spoke to, please read this article that explains the details of this preorder promotion:

Polygon Quantum Break Article 2016

Thank you for all your help

:)

MooryT, Feb 23, 2017
  2. Quantum Break PC Code

I pre-ordered Quantum Break for the Xbox One on Feb 12, 2016. I never received the download code for the Windows 10 version of the game as was promised in the promotion.

Twizted Wizard, Feb 23, 2017
  3. Lhota
    Lhota Guest
    Help! Never Received codes/credit for PC Quantum Break and Alan Wake

Pre-ordered Quantum Break on the Xbox Store on 4/3

Never received codes/credit for Alan Wake games and Quantum Break PC.

Talked to MS support and they said to post here.

Lhota, Feb 23, 2017
  4. Pre-ordered Quantum Break on Xbox, never received the promised PC code

Hey there MooryT,

I responded to your other thread
    here
    . Please don't create duplicate posts.

Thanks! Pre-ordered Quantum Break on Xbox, never received the promised PC code :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Feb 24, 2017
  5. RonRabaut Win User

Quantam Break win10 code

I pre-ordered the Quantum Break Xbox One Digital copy (from the microsoft store website). The website clearly stated if you pre-ordered the xbox version the PC version was also included. I never received a redemption code. Where is my code?
  6. SolFyre Win User

No Pre-Order Codes for Alan Wake, Alan Wake American Nightmare + Quantum Break PC Version

I pre-ordered Quantum Break and never received a code for Alan Wake American Nightmare as well.
  7. JamieDeGrazio Win User

Preordered Digital Quantum Break. Have not received Alan Wake

More info: I purchased Quantum Break via Xbox on February 12. Quantum Break has installed. Alan Wake for Xbox 360 was given free as a pre-order bonus. I never received any code for it, and it has not been added to "My Games" list.
  8. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there MooryT,

I responded to your other thread
    here
    . Please don't create duplicate posts.

Thanks! :)

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  9. CryonicEFX Win User

Quantum Break pre-order bonuses have not been delivered

I have not received any pre order bonuses or codes from my Quantum Break pre order as well.
Thema:

1. Pre-ordered Quantum Break on Xbox, never received the promised PC code - Similar Threads - Pre ordered Quantum

2. Quantum Break Digital Pre-Order Bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quantum Break Digital Pre-Order Bonus: Hello, I know I'm super late to this topic but, I'm not sure if I ever received a code for the Windows 10 version of Quantum Break. I believe it was supposed to be sent via Xbox Live message,...
  3. Quantum Break Pre-order $10 Credit Never Received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quantum Break Pre-order $10 Credit Never Received: I pre-ordered Quantum Break and part of the promotion was a $10 gift code that, according to the order confirmation email, should have been delivered within 10 days after the game's release or --...
  4. Missing PC Code for Quantum Break Pre-order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing PC Code for Quantum Break Pre-order: Hi, I pre-ordered Quantum Break for Xbox last year (purchased digital code in March, game released in April). The pre-order promotion stated that any digital preorder purchased from Xbox or...
  5. Still do not have Quantum Break Pre-Order PC 5x5 Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still do not have Quantum Break Pre-Order PC 5x5 Code: After days and days of calls and chats with Xbox support I unfortunately still do not have my code for Quantum break for PC that was part of the Quantum Break for Xbox One Pre Order bundle. As you...
  6. I have not received my pre-order code for Quantum Break

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have not received my pre-order code for Quantum Break: Back in April of this year, I pre-ordered Quantum Break because of the offer that, if pre-ordered digitally through the Xbox Store, I would receive a code to download the Windows 10 version of the...
  7. Xbox One pre-order code for Quantum Break on Windows 10

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One pre-order code for Quantum Break on Windows 10: Dear Xbox-team, I'm unable to retrieve the code for the game Quantum Break on Windows 10 as suggested by: Code inwisselen voor Quantum Break | Games op Windows 10 I did pre-order the game for...
  8. Pre order Quantum Break did not receive complimentary game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre order Quantum Break did not receive complimentary game: I didn't received the Redeem Code for Alan Wake & Quantum Break c94aeafb-dc44-4699-9d61-ace07c72e3eb
  9. quantum break pre order codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    quantum break pre order codes: Yes I had pre ordered Quantum Break back early last year and I know this was last year but I never did receive my windows 10 code for it I just built a new pc and was very interested in...
  10. Still do not have Quantum Break Pre-Order PC 5x5 Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still do not have Quantum Break Pre-Order PC 5x5 Code: After days and days of calls and chats with xbox support I unfortuanetly still do not have m code for Quantum break on PC that was part of the Quantum Break for Xbox One Pre Order bundle. Can you...