Pre-ordered GOW4 on 28th Sep, haven't received any GOW Collection redeem code.

Discus and support Pre-ordered GOW4 on 28th Sep, haven't received any GOW Collection redeem code. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I contacted MS service, they told me that there was region mismatch on my live account, and it has been correct now. But they couldn't give me the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by zhangt0ng, Nov 2, 2016.

1. zhangt0ng
    zhangt0ng Guest

I contacted MS service, they told me that there was region mismatch on my live account, and it has been correct now.

But they couldn't give me the redeem code, and told me to post here.

So, how to get the code?

:)

zhangt0ng, Nov 2, 2016
  2. zhangt0ng
    zhangt0ng Guest
    I pre-ordered GOW4 Ultimate Edition, but haven't received code of GOW Collection yet...

I pre-ordered GOW4 Ultimate Edition on Sep 28th, today is
    Nov 2nd
    , but I HAVEN'T RECEIVED CODE OF GOW COLLECTION YET !!

IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG ?

zhangt0ng, Nov 2, 2016
  3. Hunter7773
    Hunter7773 Guest
    Gears of War games codes disappeared after reedeming 1st one.

I was gifted Gears of war 4 (xbox one/pc) with the promotion of the xbox 360 GoW games (GoW, GoW 2, GoW3, and GoW Judgement)

I redeemed my code for GoW4 and received the 360 redeem codes through my xbox one notification tab. Upon redeeming GoW (360) and successfully downloading it,, the other redeem codes disappeared. I have my original GoW4 redeem code along with the order number.
    This all took place on 11/14/17 after never realizing the 360 codes were sent to my notification box and had been sitting there 5+ months. The original GoW4 code was redeemed on 12/25/16.

Hunter7773, Nov 2, 2016
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there,

I sent you a message over Xbox Live. Please check your inbox for further information.

Mister Beep, Nov 4, 2016
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there,

I sent you a message over Xbox Live. Please check your inbox for further information.
  6. GiatrosM Win User

Gears of War

Wait, what happens when you try to redeem the original GoW codes? As far as I know, the codes inside the retail copy of GoW 4 will always work unless already redeemed!
    I redeemed mine and got GoW4 but apparently if I had done this before the 31st of December 2016 then I would have received a notification on my system about the other GoW games being available for download too. There was only one code for GoW4 and from what
    I was told the other codes are automatically generated when the original one is redeemed.
  7. Mister Beep Win User

I pre-ordered GOW4 Ultimate Edition, but haven't received code of GOW Collection yet...

Hey zhangt0ng,

8. FearedNightmare Win User

Forza horison 3 warthog code

Hello

The codes to receive the Warthog will be continued to send in waves up until the release of Forza Horizon 3 which is on the 27th of September. If you haven't received your code on the 28th then feel free to create a new post.

In order to receive it you need to have either played Halo:Masterchief Collection or Halo5
  9. Sanana94 Win User

Gears of War

Wait, what happens when you try to redeem the original GoW codes? As far as I know, the codes inside the retail copy of GoW 4 will always work unless already redeemed!

I redeemed mine and got GoW4 but apparently if I had done this before the 31st of December 2016 then I would have received a notification on my system about the other GoW games being available for download too. There was only one code for GoW4 and from what
    I was told the other codes are automatically generated when the original one is redeemed.
    So you got a digital copy of GoW 4?

I'm quite sure that the promotion is ended and you won't be able to get all the games for free... I played GoW and got the codes via XBL Message months ago!

Source: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/gears-of-war-4-preorder-promotion
Thema:

1. Pre-ordered GOW4 on 28th Sep, haven't received any GOW Collection redeem code. - Similar Threads - Pre ordered GOW4

2. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  3. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  4. On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24

in XBoX on Windows
    On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24: And when it came digital i the one i preorder was the one with blair &ripley on it i had contact xbox support and they said i got the right one i had argued no ig i had preordered the one with 2...
  5. DIDN'T RECIEVE MY 15,000 CREDITS for PRE ORDER of GOW4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    DIDN'T RECIEVE MY 15,000 CREDITS for PRE ORDER of GOW4: why have I not rcvd my 15,000 credits for my pre order of GoW4?this happens EVERYTIME I pre order through the Microsoft Store.I have to jump through a bunch of HOOPS to get my PRE ORDER BONUS.This...
  6. I purchased GOW4: UE (pre-order). Until today, I still have not received my 10,000 reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I purchased GOW4: UE (pre-order). Until today, I still have not received my 10,000 reward: Hello: I purchased Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition for Xbox One in the Microsoft Store on 20160915 Up until today, I still have not received my 10,000 points for XBOX reward. PLease help me...
  7. Still cannot get the reward from GOW4 ultimate pre-order

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Still cannot get the reward from GOW4 ultimate pre-order: What is going on????? no any response here 2e0f1fbb-f81b-4f31-a8da-15757058f3c0
  8. No rewards deposited for pre-order of GoW4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No rewards deposited for pre-order of GoW4: I have not seen any pending or deposit of credits since GoW 4 was released. I had the Ultimate edition pre-ordered since April 2016. d515ab30-23fa-4f86-a9ff-cd7fc86b0689
  9. Still waiting for £10 Store credit after pre order of GOW4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still waiting for £10 Store credit after pre order of GOW4: Hi all I'm still yet to receive my £10 store credit after pre ordering GOW4 I haven't got anywhere with the chat feature and spoke to a couple of Tech'support who just tell me to come here and...
  10. GOW4 Ultimate edition Still no pre order codes!!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GOW4 Ultimate edition Still no pre order codes!!!!!!: Ok lets start at the beginning. October 5th 2016 I decide to spend £79.99 on the Gears of War 4 Ultimate edition after reading in the description I would also recievw GOW1, GOW2 & GOW3 Xbox 360...