Pre-Ordered GOW 4 Two Weeks Ago, have not received bonus code

Discus and support Pre-Ordered GOW 4 Two Weeks Ago, have not received bonus code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I pre-ordered GOW 4 on Oct 5 and have not received the "Gears of War Collection" pre-order bonus code yet for the backwards compatible GOW 1, 2,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CannedThunder28, Oct 18, 2016.

1. Pre-Ordered GOW 4 Two Weeks Ago, have not received bonus code

Hi,

I pre-ordered GOW 4 on Oct 5 and have not received the "Gears of War Collection" pre-order bonus code yet for the backwards compatible GOW 1, 2, 3, Judgement titles. I called xbox support and they said to post here for a faster resolution.

:)

CannedThunder28, Oct 18, 2016
  2. Totanzuzu
    Totanzuzu Guest
    No Fallout 3 Code

I pre-ordered Fallout 4 on my Xbox One more than a week ago and I have not yet received my Fallout 3 code. Any thoughts?

Totanzuzu, Oct 18, 2016
  3. Cosmocalypse
    Cosmocalypse Guest
    Pre-ordered Gears of War 4 and still haven't received my legacy codes

I pre-ordered GoW 4 on 10/10/2016 and I still have not received my backwards compatibility codes for Gears 1 - Judgement.

Cosmocalypse, Oct 18, 2016
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

The delay in-game currency.

Hi Nick,

I understand your concern since it's been 3 weeks and you haven't received your pre-order bonus for GTA currency. My suggestion is to wait it out a little while longer. Microsoft needs to work together with Rockstar to be able to organize and then distribute
    the redeemable code that you will receive in your Xbox Live Message Center where you receive messages from Xbox Live.

Delays with preorder bonuses or any kind of promotional code is entirely based on availability. Keep in mind the sheer number of pre-order bonuses that need to be distributed worldwide, across every platform so delays are to be expected. As long as you have
    confirmed with yourself and with
    Xbox Customer Support
    that you are entitled for this pre-order bonus, then you will receive the pre-order bonus. You can confirm entitlement from your

order history

If you fail to receive anything in 2-3 weeks lets say, then I suggest contacting Rockstar support if they have any updates on the distribution of that currency to pre-order owners. Having the Xbox App downloaded to your mobile phone and setting up notifications
    is the best way to know when you receive the code to redeem the pre-order bonus.
  5. BOLAWASTAKEN Win User

Quantum Break Preorder Codes

I also purchased the game on 4/4 by selecting the advertisement and have yet to receive the pre-order bonus.
  6. VKryptikxChaosV Win User

Tom Clancy the division

I pre- ordered on the marketplace, and Iv yet to receive any code for the beta. And that was a week ago :/
  7. ClearDeku1021 Win User

OFFICIAL Red Dead Redemtion 2 Pre-Order Thread

I have not received my pre order bonus code for pre odering red dead redemption 2 and does that code also entail the money for gta 5.
  8. caii of chris Win User

Tiger Woods 13 Review.

Has anyone received their pre order bonus codes from Zavvi yet?
Thema:

Pre-Ordered GOW 4 Two Weeks Ago, have not received bonus code

1. Pre-Ordered GOW 4 Two Weeks Ago, have not received bonus code - Similar Threads - Pre Ordered GOW

2. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  3. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095
  4. On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24

in XBoX on Windows
    On my xbox seriers x i pre-ordered wwe 2k24: And when it came digital i the one i preorder was the one with blair &ripley on it i had contact xbox support and they said i got the right one i had argued no ig i had preordered the one with 2...
  5. Restart to use after pre-order in Sims 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restart to use after pre-order in Sims 4: I pre-ordered For Rent, and it installed just fine. When I open Sims 4, it says I need to restart to use. But I’ve restarted my Xbox twice, and still it says the same thing. I uninstalled the pack...
  6. I pre ordered MW3 and it was downloaded, but now it’s not on my xbox and it’s showing that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered MW3 and it was downloaded, but now it’s not on my xbox and it’s showing that...: I’m pretty annoyed that this is happening. I don’t understand really, it was here and now it’s gone! I paid $100 for the pre order and now they’re trying to charge me for it again!?...
  7. GoW pre order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GoW pre order: I picked up my GoW console bundle on October 6 and still have not recieved my codes for GoW collection. I find it disgusting that those who bought a physical copy of the game recieved physical...
  8. gow 4 pre order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    gow 4 pre order: havnt recieved the 360 gow games collection as stated on the promotion page please help. would have thought the games would have appeared in my download queue 72c348d4-05d8-4df8-b113-82f93bfd9b97
  9. GoW 4 Pre-Order Upgrade?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GoW 4 Pre-Order Upgrade?: Does anyone know exactly how to upgrade my pre-order from normal 79.99$ to the Ultimate Edition? I bought it on the Xbox Marketplace btw. ANy help would be appreciated :)...
  10. GOW 4 Pre-order and info about Windows 10 multiplayer and Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GOW 4 Pre-order and info about Windows 10 multiplayer and Live Account: Hello, I'm interested in pre-ordering Gears of War 4 for Windows 10. The question is simple: I don't have an XBox One, so if I want to play multiplayer on Windows 10, will I need to pay for an...