Pre-Ordered Final Fantasy XV - Haven't received any of the pre-order bonuses from the Xbox ...

Discus and support Pre-Ordered Final Fantasy XV - Haven't received any of the pre-order bonuses from the Xbox ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello I pre-ordered the Deluxe Addition of Final Fantasy XV back in July. Received my game on launch day and was told I would get my pre-order bonuses... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by vtown, Dec 6, 2016.

1. vtown
    vtown Guest

Pre-Ordered Final Fantasy XV - Haven't received any of the pre-order bonuses from the Xbox ...

Hello I pre-ordered the Deluxe Addition of Final Fantasy XV back in July. Received my game on launch day and was told I would get my pre-order bonuses in an email. I haven't received Recolor: 16-Bit Buddies, Anglet Set, or Xbox One Avatar DLC or my 10.00
    rewards credit from pre-ordering an Xbox Game. Please help.

[Mod Removed]

:)

vtown, Dec 6, 2016
  2. Final Fantasy XV - Bonus Avatar Items.

Hi, I pre-ordered Final Fantasy XV on the 3rd April 2016 and still haven't received the Pre-order bonus avatar items.

ii Legacy XiX, Dec 6, 2016
  3. Final Fantasy XV - Bonus Avatar Item codes not recieved

Hi, I pre-ordered Final Fantasy XV on the 3rd April 2016 and still haven't received the Pre-order bonus avatar item codes.

It stated that they should have been delivered 10 days after pre-ordering by the latest.

Can someone help?

ii Legacy XiX, Dec 6, 2016
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey GooeyHorizon! Did you pre-order the game through the Microsoft Store or digitally? Post back and let me know!

Mister Cizl, Dec 7, 2016
  5. user20211 Win User

Pre-order punchcard question.

I am about to pre-order Final Fantasy XV but still have not received any answer for this. If I do, will the system think that I have 3 games pre-ordered? And what would happen next? Will I get charged back once it is obvious that in reality I only had 2
    games pre-ordered? If that would be the case I will refrain from pre-ordering Final Fantasy XV. Could you please help me?
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Pre-Ordered Final Fantasy XV - Haven't received any of the pre-order bonuses from the Xbox Store

Hey GooeyHorizon! Did you pre-order the game through the Microsoft Store or digitally? Post back and let me know!
  7. Redders 1984 Win User

PRE-ORDER PUNCHCARD MISSION NOT REGISTERING MY PRE-ORDERED GAMES HOW DO I GET MY POINTS

I'm having the same issue, I Pre-ordered Watch Dogs 2, Mafia 3 and Final Fantasy XV. Both Watch Dogs 2 and Mafia 3 have "you Pre-ordered" underneath them but Final Fantasy doesn't even though I have downloaded it to my console already. My decision to Pre-order
    Final Fantasy was influenced by this offer so I really want my points. ;)
  8. smileskybird Win User

Do People Really Pre-order Digital Games 6 Months In Advance?

Actually I'm gaga about Final Fantasy XV. Square Enix finally announced an official release date for later this year! Initially called Final Fantasy XIII Versus in 2006!!!!! it's been like the longest game ever in development by Square Enix. I haven't pre-ordered
    it yet though. I'm also interested in Recore, but I'm still consumed with Planet Coaster and Minecraft that I haven't wanted to pre-order it. I can always get it when it releases.
  9. CryonicEFX Win User

Quantum Break pre-order bonuses have not been delivered

I have not received any pre order bonuses or codes from my Quantum Break pre order as well.
Thema:

1. Pre-Ordered Final Fantasy XV - Haven't received any of the pre-order bonuses from the Xbox ... - Similar Threads - Pre Ordered Final

2. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  3. Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue: I woke up and all of a sudden it said my pre order got canceled there’s nothing wrong with my card or anything so I checked if I can re download it through the xbox it said I owned it but I...
  4. i pre ordered the final shape for destiny2 on Monday but the amount still hasn't been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i pre ordered the final shape for destiny2 on Monday but the amount still hasn't been...: On Monday 10/16/2023 i pre-ordered the Final Shape DLC for Destiny2 on Microsoft's site, BUT it still hasn't been charged from my debit account, yes the account has the funds, i read on other asks...
  5. Final Fantasy 15 Pre-order Points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Final Fantasy 15 Pre-order Points: Almost a month since release and no points have been put on my reward account for the hard copy pre-order through microsoft store. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...
  6. Didn't Get Credits For Pre-Order On Final Fantast XV

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Didn't Get Credits For Pre-Order On Final Fantast XV: Preordered and paid for Final Fantasy XV (15) officially on the 19th. Have not received credits. 795578da-7645-4470-9380-7f5f83c09892
  7. [Pre order Final Fantasy XV and I still do not get my avatar of Noctis and Pet Carbuncle]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    [Pre order Final Fantasy XV and I still do not get my avatar of Noctis and Pet Carbuncle]: Pues lo que se lee en el título, pre ordené Final Fantasy XV Premium Edition y aún no obtengo mi avatar de Noctis y la mascota Carbuncle. La compra la hice el día Lunes a las 10:20 p.m. No sé si...
  8. Pre-order of The Walking Dead: The Final Season (TWD Collection incentive)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-order of The Walking Dead: The Final Season (TWD Collection incentive): I pre-ordered The Walking Dead: The Final Season, and I was supposed to get The Walking Dead: Collection as an incentive for pre-ordering but I never got it? Even after Final Season just released...
  9. Pre order Final Fantasy XV and did not give me the Rewards credits!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order Final Fantasy XV and did not give me the Rewards credits!!: Buy Final Fantasy XV on October 3rd and do not receive rewards credits c884bb75-bf2c-402b-9ae1-7fc1443c2675
  10. Pre order Final Fantasy XV and did not give me the Rewards credits!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order Final Fantasy XV and did not give me the Rewards credits!!: Buy Final Fantasy XV on October 3rd and do not receive rewards credits!! c076ce0a-b7fa-4f93-af27-5fc33de8fde1