pre ordered call of duty modern warfare 2/ dose not allow me to share the game with my son

Discus and support pre ordered call of duty modern warfare 2/ dose not allow me to share the game with my son in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; To whom it may concern, I purchased the COD game with intentions of sharing the game with my son and it dose not allow me to share with my son. Very... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cactus Jon 5, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Cactus Jon 5
    Cactus Jon 5 Guest

pre ordered call of duty modern warfare 2/ dose not allow me to share the game with my son

To whom it may concern,

I purchased the COD game with intentions of sharing the game with my son and it dose not allow me to share with my son. Very upset requesting a refund or if u can fix the problem it would be greatly appreciated. I have always done my buisness with
    Xbox and im not asking for anything free all i want is to enjoy the game with my son on his account and your services

thank you very much

Aaron [mod removed]

:)

Cactus Jon 5, Nov 5, 2019
  2. Todd Blanpied Win User

Can I game share the new call of duty modern warfare 2

Can I game share Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 with my son's xbox s and my pc?
  3. Flymonkey102 Win User

4. {Parity} Win User

5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello Cactus Jon 5,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in sharing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare with your son's account.

The link
    that the ambassador provided is a great way to ensure that the home console feature is set up correctly. Do you see an error message or error code when your son tries to launch the game? Are you referring to the backwards compatible game of Call
    of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, the new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare game or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered? Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. InsanKilla clan Win User

Modern warfare single player DLC packs error

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
    • Known Issue: Users who pre-ordered Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered are not seeing the Underwater Demo Team Ghost Operator Bundle unlocked as a pre-order bonus in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
    • Workaround: We’re aware that players who pre-ordered this game are unable to access the Underwater Demo Team Classic Ghost Bundle while playing Call of Duty: Warzone. We are working with Activision to investigate and resolve the issue and this
      page will be updated once it’s resolved. In the meantime keep an eye out for any PSA updates from Activision Support by visiting https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist.
    Is this the problem you're having
Thema:

1. pre ordered call of duty modern warfare 2/ dose not allow me to share the game with my son - Similar Threads - pre ordered call

2. I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the pre-order for call of duty: modern warfare 3 and I can't play it: So I Recently bought the pre-order for call of duty modern warfare 3 and I know that it took the money out of my account but it still doesn't let me play the game...
  3. I pre ordered a game called aew fight forever and it game out 29 June but when a go and try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered a game called aew fight forever and it game out 29 June but when a go and try...: I pre ordered a game called aew fight forever ever released 29 June when I try go play the game it says I'm too early when I'm not please help cf27d2dd-f6c2-4377-ac9d-63f12dc97f41
  4. Why I can't pre-order the new Call Of Duty for PC from Microsoft Store?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why I can't pre-order the new Call Of Duty for PC from Microsoft Store?: The subject is my question. If I'm right Activision is now a Microsoft company. 8f32375f-1d89-4a8a-b733-0bd918a09f42
  5. Call of duty black ops Cold War pre order beta access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty black ops Cold War pre order beta access: I bought the digital utimate edition for cold war except i never got sent a code or anything to play the beta 4ab50fc6-4807-402c-a7d0-4c41232222f5
  6. Can't pre-order Call of Duty Cold war through the in game store. It just get this error...

in XboX Insiders
    Can't pre-order Call of Duty Cold war through the in game store. It just get this error...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Haydenwill9 [link] [comments]
  7. Why can’t I pre order call of duty black ops Cold War on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I pre order call of duty black ops Cold War on xbox: I keep on trying to pre order black ops cold war and it says cant process your payment contact microsoft support 545484bd-adf0-43d1-8271-bb1d087092c7
  8. Problems trying to pre-order Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Ultimate Edition.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problems trying to pre-order Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Ultimate Edition.: Trying to pre-order the ultimate edition and keep saying Microsoft is having trouble processing my payment. I definitely have enough money in my account and I was able to buy 200 COD points so...
  9. Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 remastered pre-order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 remastered pre-order: I pre-ordered Modern Warfare 2 remastered on April 1st, very exited for the game. It was supposed to come out today, but It still says I'm too early and need to wait to install it. I've tried...
  10. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered Pre-order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered Pre-order: Hi! I need help with where you can find the Pre-order for the most recent launch of Mw2r, as I can't seem to find where you can Pre-order it for Xbox. Thanks! (P.S.: I'm sorry if I posted this...