Pre-ordered 2 out of 3 games for "Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard". Over 1 week and not ...

Discus and support Pre-ordered 2 out of 3 games for "Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard". Over 1 week and not ... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; "Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard" have no updates. Pre-ordered Final Fantasy XV Digital Premium and Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Digital Deluxe. Both... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by D37Magn3T, Oct 27, 2016.

1. D37Magn3T
    D37Magn3T Guest

Pre-ordered 2 out of 3 games for "Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard". Over 1 week and not ...

"Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard" have no updates. Pre-ordered Final Fantasy XV Digital Premium and Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Digital Deluxe. Both games bought through Xbox One Console, date and time, last Thursday October 20, 2016 around 10:30 pm. I do
    not see any punchcard update information. I was informed that I can pre-order through Xbox One console's store or through a computer browser. What is happening?

:)

D37Magn3T, Oct 27, 2016
  2. XBLRewards3
    XBLRewards3 Guest
    Punch Card Promotions

Hi MUDGATTOR. For the current Games on Demand Pre-Order offer, we see that you pre-ordered Assassin's Creed Origins. This punchcard began October 1. For the past Games on Demand Pre-Order offer, you pre-ordered Shadow of War and
    Agents of Mayhem. This punchcard ran from July 1 to September 30. Since you only had two of the three punches, you did not complete the offer. To complete the current punchcard, you'll need to purchase 2 more qualifying titles.

XBLRewards3, Oct 27, 2016
  3. Games on Demand pre-order punchcard isnt reconizing our 2nd purchase(pre-order)

We've Pre-ordered 2 game out of the 3 Required for the Promotion on rewards.xbox.com which was the Games on Demand pre-order Punchcard promo, Those two games that were pre-ordered was "Resident Evil 7 biohazard"($59.99 And "Halo War 2 gold edition" ($99.99)
    but halo wars isnt showing up for the Promo as my 2nd purchased game...Promotion Ends on March 31st needs to get resolved so that i may purchase/pre-order a 3rd..

Blazed Grenade, Oct 27, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

XBLRewards8, Oct 28, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: