Pre-orderd no beta access code

Discus and support Pre-orderd no beta access code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre-ordered months ago and never received access code for Sept 1 access. Any help would be appreciated 24554d88-ab2f-4206-8a40-4a32bf7f2280 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BarrySilvia, Sep 3, 2017.

1. BarrySilvia
    BarrySilvia Guest

I pre-ordered months ago and never received access code for Sept 1 access. Any help would be appreciated

:)

BarrySilvia, Sep 3, 2017
  2. wgt

i bought the beta for black ops 4 and they still havent sent me a private beta access code and its the 14th till the 17 and i pree orderd it for140!!!

andymigneault, Sep 3, 2017
  3. Call of duty infinty warfare beta code

Hi

Does enyone know when we will get the beta code for this ?

Have the game pre orderd .

Thanks

UNDERTAKER1785, Sep 3, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. If you pre-ordered a digital copy then search the Xbox store for Private Beta to download it.

If you ordered a disc copy then click this link for more info Pre-order Beta Access FAQ

onyxishere, Sep 3, 2017
  5. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    Try checking out this link Pre-order Beta Access FAQ it should answer your question.

Basically, search for Call of Duty®: WWII in the xbox store, you should be able to see the beta download. If you don't see it, try restarting your xbox and make sure you are signed into the account that purchased the preorder.

Ishan8123, Sep 3, 2017
  6. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest
    Just search for the beta in the store and download it.

CrazY1985, Nov 2, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: