Pre-order question??

Discus and support Pre-order question?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have preordered a game and it has an early access release date with it. Now most games that you preorder will charge you 10 days before the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnthonyDelarosa, Aug 21, 2023.

1. Pre-order question??

So I have preordered a game and it has an early access release date with it. Now most games that you preorder will charge you 10 days before the game is released, but since this game has an early access date, (which is something that was included for preordering), will I be charged within 10 days of the release date still, or will I be charged within 10 days of the early access release date?

:)

AnthonyDelarosa, Aug 21, 2023
  2. IceStorm III Win User

Splinter cell

To pre-order the edition with the plane or not to pre-order the edition with the plane, that is the question.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Question: How do I change the payment method on a game I pre-ordered on my Xbox One X? (October 22nd, 2020)

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on a pre-order. With a game pre-order all you need to do is cancel the current pre-order and then pre-order again with the correct card. There is no way of modifying a pre-order once it is
    made.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Remedy OmG Win User

Pre-order question

Can someone explain to me why so many people prefer digital games? I mean it's basically playing into the DRM that everyone seemed to hate. Plus it takes usually at least 8GB per game without DLC so it limits how much you can have on your xbox. Not hating,
    I just wonder what the draw to buying games digitally is.
  5. AMT39 Win User

Pre-order question

Following up on this! Hopefully there is a solution for the digitial downloaders having the option to digitally preorder to receive the Free Map. Currently there is no word of availability of map for digital downloaders.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Pre order questions

There have not been any offers to receive credits just for preordering that game. It would have counted as a punch towards your games on demand punchcard and you would need 2 other eligible purchases to complete the offer and receive credits.
Thema:

Pre-order question??

1. Pre-order question?? - Similar Threads - Pre order question

2. Question about Starfield pre-order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about Starfield pre-order: Hi, Starfield pre orders are live and I saw there is premium edition upgrade with 5 days early access and so if I pre order premium edition upgrade will I get 5 days early access if I have Game...
  3. Fifa 22 Pre order question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fifa 22 Pre order question: Hi guys, I pre ordered Fifa 22 Ultimate edition a while ago to get the pre order benefits, but on my games it says i have only pre ordered the standard edition. Do i get the ultimate edition...
  4. Xbox Series X pre-order arrival question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Series X pre-order arrival question: If I order the Xbox series X on Microsoft's site will it arrive on launch day? I live in a major city in Canada. I would like to know if ordering through Microsoft or some other online retailer...
  5. Quick question about the pre order I ordered the bundle in MW I bought it thinking i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick question about the pre order I ordered the bundle in MW I bought it thinking i...: I purchased the Call of Duty MW2 Campaign Remstsrted from the Modern Warfare store which also came with a bundle for $19.99 It says buy bundle, I clicked that, MW2 Remstastered shows up in my game...
  6. International Pre-Order Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    International Pre-Order Question: Hello, I am a resident of the United States, who is considering pre-ordering Borderlands 3 digitally from the Xbox store. However, I will be in Australia for around a month before and a month...
  7. Question regarding pre-order credits AFTER transition to Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Question regarding pre-order credits AFTER transition to Microsoft Rewards: If I'm reading the information correctly, in-game currency still won't count for dollars spent for rewards credits, but pre-orders will once the payment goes through under Microsoft rewards. Is...
  8. Pre-order PunchCard Mission Question

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Pre-order PunchCard Mission Question: Greetings, I pre-ordered Call of Duty WW2 prior to the new punch card mission showing that title included. I have not earned ny prior mission rewards from this pre-order and I wanted to see if it...
  9. Question about pre-order and account balance billing.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Question about pre-order and account balance billing.: So I have a substantial amount sitting in my account balance thanks to credits. I understand that they only immediately get used on pre-orders if it's the full amount of the item. My question...
  10. Pre Order Error/Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre Order Error/Question: I pre ordered Destiny 2, but the credit card was declined. So I was wondering if I could still get the pre order bonuses. I also bought the digital deluxe version launch day, so yeah I just really...