Pre order Quantum Break did not receive complimentary game

Discus and support Pre order Quantum Break did not receive complimentary game in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I didn't received the Redeem Code for Alan Wake & Quantum Break c94aeafb-dc44-4699-9d61-ace07c72e3eb Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FriendedToast49, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Pre order Quantum Break did not receive complimentary game

I didn't received the Redeem Code for Alan Wake & Quantum Break

:)

FriendedToast49, Sep 13, 2016
  2. gem2001
    gem2001 Guest
    I purchased the game quantum break in pre order but did not receive the code to download it on windows

I purchased the game quantum break in pre order but did not receive the code to download it on windows

how can I solve

gem2001, Sep 13, 2016
  3. DeadMoonSoul
    DeadMoonSoul Guest
    pre-order the Quantum Break for Xbox One but did not receive the cdk of Alan Wake’s American Nightmare

pre-order the Quantum Break for Xbox One but did not receive the cdk of Alan Wake’s American Nightmare

my xbox live account [Mod Removed]

DeadMoonSoul, Sep 13, 2016
  4. Pre order Quantum Break did not receive complimentary game

Hey, Toast! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! Pre order Quantum Break did not receive complimentary game :D

Misses Quinzel, Sep 15, 2016
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, Toast! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! :D
  6. Jiggaapril Win User

Quantum Break preorder

I pre ordered quantum break and did not receive my Alan Wake American Nightmare bonus and and i waited 7-10 days. I pre ordered through microsoft store and it said you will receive bonus.
  7. CryonicEFX Win User

Quantum Break pre-order bonuses have not been delivered

I have not received any pre order bonuses or codes from my Quantum Break pre order as well.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Buy Quantum Break digital on Release - but still no Win10 Game or Alan Wake

Hey Sibdrasil!

Just a heads up, we are looking into an issue with users not receiving their pre-order content from pre-ordering Quantum Break. All eligible users will receive an Xbox Live message with further information.

Just wanted to clarify with you on the details of the promotion, since you mentioned you purchased Quantum Break on the release date, you will not be eligible for Quantum Break on Windows 10 as that was for users that pre-ordered before the release.

Thank you for your patience.
  9. Mister Beep Win User

Quantum Break pre order codes not received

Hey KingDexter992,

In order to receive this items, you would have needed to pre-order Quantum Break through the Xbox Store, or redeem a code for the digital version of Quantum Break before April 4th, 2016. When did you purchase/redeem Quantum Break? You can check the Microsoft
    Commerce
    page to see the exact date.

Keep us posted! :)
Thema:

1. Pre order Quantum Break did not receive complimentary game - Similar Threads - Pre order Quantum

2. Quantum Break Digital Pre-Order Bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quantum Break Digital Pre-Order Bonus: Hello, I know I'm super late to this topic but, I'm not sure if I ever received a code for the Windows 10 version of Quantum Break. I believe it was supposed to be sent via Xbox Live message,...
  3. Quantum Break Pre-order $10 Credit Never Received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quantum Break Pre-order $10 Credit Never Received: I pre-ordered Quantum Break and part of the promotion was a $10 gift code that, according to the order confirmation email, should have been delivered within 10 days after the game's release or --...
  4. Missing PC Code for Quantum Break Pre-order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing PC Code for Quantum Break Pre-order: Hi, I pre-ordered Quantum Break for Xbox last year (purchased digital code in March, game released in April). The pre-order promotion stated that any digital preorder purchased from Xbox or...
  5. Still do not have Quantum Break Pre-Order PC 5x5 Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still do not have Quantum Break Pre-Order PC 5x5 Code: After days and days of calls and chats with Xbox support I unfortunately still do not have my code for Quantum break for PC that was part of the Quantum Break for Xbox One Pre Order bundle. As you...
  6. I have not received my pre-order code for Quantum Break

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have not received my pre-order code for Quantum Break: Back in April of this year, I pre-ordered Quantum Break because of the offer that, if pre-ordered digitally through the Xbox Store, I would receive a code to download the Windows 10 version of the...
  7. Xbox One pre-order code for Quantum Break on Windows 10

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One pre-order code for Quantum Break on Windows 10: Dear Xbox-team, I'm unable to retrieve the code for the game Quantum Break on Windows 10 as suggested by: Code inwisselen voor Quantum Break | Games op Windows 10 I did pre-order the game for...
  8. Quantum Break Windows 10 Pre-order code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Quantum Break Windows 10 Pre-order code: Hi there I have encountered a problem and have just been directed here by Live Chat support. I pre-ordered Quantum Break on my Xbox One while travelling a while back and noticed an issue with the...
  9. quantum break pre order codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    quantum break pre order codes: Yes I had pre ordered Quantum Break back early last year and I know this was last year but I never did receive my windows 10 code for it I just built a new pc and was very interested in...
  10. Still do not have Quantum Break Pre-Order PC 5x5 Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still do not have Quantum Break Pre-Order PC 5x5 Code: After days and days of calls and chats with xbox support I unfortuanetly still do not have m code for Quantum break on PC that was part of the Quantum Break for Xbox One Pre Order bundle. Can you...