Pre-order PunchCard Mission Question

Discus and support Pre-order PunchCard Mission Question in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Greetings, I pre-ordered Call of Duty WW2 prior to the new punch card mission showing that title included. I have not earned ny prior mission rewards... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by TG Fireflex, Oct 18, 2017.

1. TG Fireflex
    TG Fireflex Guest

Greetings,

I pre-ordered Call of Duty WW2 prior to the new punch card mission showing that title included. I have not earned ny prior mission rewards from this pre-order and I wanted to see if it was possible to get this game added as a credit
    for this punch card. I have the $100 edition pre-ordered and paid for using CSV. I currently have South Park on my punch card and plan on getting the new Need for Speed also. If you are able to either help me with this or suggest something I can do to get
    it credited that would be appreciated.

Thanks,

:)

TG Fireflex, Oct 18, 2017
  2. XBLRewards3
    XBLRewards3 Guest
    Haven’t received my points for preordering destiny 2

Hi ABitOfFruit. Smwutches is correct. That pre-order went towards the Games on Demand Pre-Order punchcard. Since you didn't purchase three pre-orders, the mission was not completed.

XBLRewards3, Oct 18, 2017
  3. Pre-Order PunchCard Question

Yes, the Deluxe Edition is included. The staff has confirmed this in other posts. If you would like to wait for their confirmation, they take 1-2 business days to reply to threads can reply to you here.

Murphs-A47006C9-2185-475E-9A8D-0764BA5872CE, Oct 18, 2017
  4. XBLRewards3
    XBLRewards3 Guest

Hi TG Fireflex. To qualify for the Games on Demand punchcard, pre-orders must be made during the promotional offer period. Since this iteration of the Games on Demand punchcard began October 1, only purchases made after that date
    will count.

XBLRewards3, Oct 19, 2017
  5. XBLRewards3 Win User

Hi TG Fireflex. To qualify for the Games on Demand punchcard, pre-orders must be made during the promotional offer period. Since this iteration of the Games on Demand punchcard began October 1, only purchases made after that date
    will count.
  6. XBLRewards3 Win User

Haven’t received my points for preordering destiny 2

Hi ABitOfFruit. Smwutches is correct. That pre-order went towards the Games on Demand Pre-Order punchcard. Since you didn't purchase three pre-orders, the mission was not completed.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Pre-Order PunchCard Question

Hello The 7s Legend,

I can confirm that the deluxe edition should qualify. If your purchase does not correctly award a punch, let us know with a new post and we will work to see what may be the cause.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Pre-order punchcard question.

Hello user20211,

We do not remove punches from your punchcard. That is a completely valid punch, and a third punch from another pre-order will complete the punchcard.
  9. user20211 Win User

Pre-order punchcard question.

I am about to pre-order Final Fantasy XV but still have not received any answer for this. If I do, will the system think that I have 3 games pre-ordered? And what would happen next? Will I get charged back once it is obvious that in reality I only had 2
    games pre-ordered? If that would be the case I will refrain from pre-ordering Final Fantasy XV. Could you please help me?
Thema:

1. Pre-order PunchCard Mission Question - Similar Threads - Pre order PunchCard

2. Pre-order punchcard - only 2 of 3 games registered

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Pre-order punchcard - only 2 of 3 games registered: I pre-ordered the following digital games from the store: Sea Of Thieves Far Cry 5 Gold Edition MX vs ATV All Out Can this be looked into and mission completed so the credit is received. All...
  3. My Rewards Pre Order Punchcard

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Rewards Pre Order Punchcard: Hi there, I have pre-ordered Monster Hunter World, Sea of Thieves, and Far Cry 5, but I only see 2 punches. The FAQs say I should receive a punch 2 days after it releases. What gives? I am...
  4. Far Cry 5 not counting for Pre-Order Punchcard?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Far Cry 5 not counting for Pre-Order Punchcard?: On the Pre-order Punchcard, my Monster Hunter and MG:Survive preorders are showing up fine, but my Far Cry one is not. Maybe because I got the $90 edition? That should still count, right?...
  5. Pre Order Punchcard

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Pre Order Punchcard: I have pre ordered 3 required games for the pre order punchcard reward but have not received the credits. Pre ordered monster hunter world, which it says I did. Preordered Sea of Thieves back in...
  6. Games On Demand Pre-Order Punchcard Not Reflecting Pre-Order Purchases Correctly

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Games On Demand Pre-Order Punchcard Not Reflecting Pre-Order Purchases Correctly: I'm writing about the Games On Demand Pre-Order Punchcard promotion in MyMissions: Xbox Live Rewards My punchcard correctly shows a pre-order of Monster Hunter: World, but my pre-order of Far...
  7. Pre-order punchcard

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Pre-order punchcard: I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves less than a week ago (digital) and I have yet to get my punch. Can this be fixed? f14c5628-e141-42b0-9a8c-c0434dd009aa
  8. Punchcard pre-order

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Punchcard pre-order: I pre-ordered Sea of Thieves less than a week ago (digital) and I have yet to get my punch. Can this be fixed? eb96285f-e84c-46b0-bd18-92e4e3b8577f
  9. Fall - Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard: Never received my 15 dollars

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fall - Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard: Never received my 15 dollars: I preordered 5 games that where on the list in the fall, and only received credit for 1 of them: South Park: The Fractured But Whole - Preordered October 13th 2017 Wolfenstein II - Preordered...
  10. Pre-Order Punchcard Problems

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Pre-Order Punchcard Problems: Hey y'all, So I preorder both Dragonball Fighter Z and Monster Hunter World, but it is not showing on my credits or on the punchcard. The FAQs said it would take up to 96 hours for it to show up,...