Pre-order not registered in punchcard

Discus and support Pre-order not registered in punchcard in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I preordered 3 games digitally, Skyrim, Final Fantasy, and Dragon ball but only Dragon ball is missing on the punchcard for no real reason, is this... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Black Skittlez, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Pre-order not registered in punchcard

I preordered 3 games digitally, Skyrim, Final Fantasy, and Dragon ball but only Dragon ball is missing on the punchcard for no real reason, is this some random error, will i still get my points?

:)

Black Skittlez, Nov 30, 2016
  2. Pre-order not registered in punchcard *repost*

Then why is it that Skyrim is still marked "You preordered" just like Final Fantasy is? but you are basically saying since I preorderd the games before october (even though the games and charge for the games didn't come up until october) I won't get rewarded?
    Thats pretty broken, so In other words to qualify I would have had to cancel the preorders then preorder them again to get rewarded? That makes no sense.

3. Pre-order not registered in punchcard *repost*

I got my last post locked even though the issue wasn't resolved, the support person that replied said that my preorders were not valid or something even though i preordered all 3 games, two of the games came out in the middle of october while the other was
    in november, the offer states that the offer starts october 1st until december 31st so i should still qualify to get the 15,000 reward points, the problem is that even though all three games are on the punchcard list (Skyrim, Dragon Ball, Final Fantasy), only
    2 of them are marked as preordered (Skyrim, Final Fantasy), while the other one was marked simply as "released" (Dragon Ball), should i still be worried about receiving the points or what? ******Do not lock in case of follow-up questions******

4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Black Skittlez,

Since only your purchase of Final Fantasy was made while this offer was active, it is currently the only purchase awarding a punch. In order to be eligible for this offer, you must make your pre-order during the offer period.

XBLRewards8, Dec 1, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: