Pre-Order Halo MCC From Microsoft Store or XBOX Store

Discus and support Pre-Order Halo MCC From Microsoft Store or XBOX Store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have been looking around at halo mcc pre-orders for awhile now and have been very curious about a couple of the offers out there. The microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PossumTerds, Nov 1, 2014.

1. PossumTerds
    PossumTerds Guest

So I have been looking around at halo mcc pre-orders for awhile now and have been very curious about a couple of the offers out there. The microsoft store is offering a $10 gift card when ordered thru them, and the xbox store is not. Are these two stores
    not connected in their deals? If so is there anyway to pre-order the version on the xbox store and get the deal for say the pre-loaded version to your hdd.

:)

PossumTerds, Nov 1, 2014
  2. Grunty King
    Grunty King Guest
    Pre order bonus for Halo Wars 2 Professors Anders Pack

I pre-ordered Halo Wars 2 for the Xbox One (Physical - Standard Edition) from the Microsoft Store. However, I have not received the Microsoft Store exclusive Professor Anders Pack for my pre-order after Halo Wars 2' release date. It was stated on the pre-order
    bonus details that an email containing the code would be sent to the purchaser's email address, yet that has not happened.

Grunty King, Nov 1, 2014
  3. Maynard007
    Maynard007 Guest
    Pre-ordered Red Dead 2 Ultimate, no GTA V code sent

For digital pre-orders from the Microsoft Store, the GTA$ bonus will be delivered to your Xbox message center 7-10 days after your pre-order. Your code can be redeemed on your Xbox One or Xbox.com.

Maynard007, Nov 1, 2014
  4. Mcbeeferton
    Mcbeeferton Guest

Xbox Store all the way on this game. That way you don't have to worry about the 20GB patch.

Mcbeeferton, Nov 1, 2014
  5. A 20 GB patch is worth missing out on 10 bucks?

FARGUS-242429EF-9878-4981-B337-361255C962F3, Nov 1, 2014
  6. Rage Warrior
    Rage Warrior Guest
    Umm either way you will have to get the patch.

Rage Warrior, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Rage Warrior Win User

Umm either way you will have to get the patch.
  8. Mcbeeferton Win User

Xbox Store all the way on this game. That way you don't have to worry about the 20GB patch.
  9. FARGUS-242429EF-9878 Win User

A 20 GB patch is worth missing out on 10 bucks?
  10. janberphilbrook Win User

Star Wars Battlefront 2 Pre-Order bonus on Microsoft Store?

I'm not mistaken, if you have pre ordered from the Microsoft store, you purchase will be automatically tied to the account that made the purchase.

This means that you will not need a beta code but can just sign with the correct account when the beta releases. Pre order content should also be tied to the same account.
    I ordered it from the Microsoft Store not the Xbox Store. The Xbox Store tells that if you pre-order it you get early beta and bonus, but i don't know if Microsoft Store does the same thing.

Does the purchase connect?
  11. Satsumo Win User

Halo Master Chief Collection reviews starting to appear

Yes @Lofty - I didn't realise that when I bought my 2nd X1 (with Destiny bundle) from Game, it also came with Halo MCC pre-order. Got an email from Game confirming shipping.

I've already pre-ordered (and downloaded) digital Halo MCC - Doh!!!

Oh, hang on....TWO Xbox Ones and TWO copies of Halo MCC....I AM GOING TO BE IN HEAVEN FOLKS!!!

(Sorry I will calm down eventually, note to self - too much coffee!!!)
Thema:

1. Pre-Order Halo MCC From Microsoft Store or XBOX Store - Similar Threads - Pre Order Halo

2. Halo Wars 2 pre order

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Halo Wars 2 pre order: Hi, I've preordered Halo Wars 2 ultimate edition but it hasn't seemed ticked off on my missions. Could you please have a look into this. Many thanks, Steve cb134a53-3167-421e-8ae4-d2ca84891b56
  3. Halo Wars 2 pre-order

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Halo Wars 2 pre-order: Hi, Ive pre-ordered Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition but it doesn't seem of ticked it off for the mission. Would you be able to,look into this for me. Many thanks, Steve...
  4. Purchased Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition - Pre-Order. Still have not received any codes.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition - Pre-Order. Still have not received any codes.: Purchased this game in February and still waiting on codes. Link to store page: Buy Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition - Pre-Order - Microsoft Store cba260c9-ef4a-43fd-8a8f-35e5904e7c5b
  5. Pre order bonus for Halo Wars 2 Professors Anders Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre order bonus for Halo Wars 2 Professors Anders Pack: I pre-ordered Halo Wars 2 for the Xbox One (Physical - Standard Edition) from the Microsoft Store. However, I have not received the Microsoft Store exclusive Professor Anders Pack for my pre-order...
  6. Didn't receive Halo Wars from pre-order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't receive Halo Wars from pre-order: Hello, I didn't receive my code for Halo Wars from my pre-order of Halo Wars 2 Ultimate. Can you please send one? bbb46dfc-f446-4cf8-87d3-e8269cf725f4
  7. Halo Reach Pre-Order content missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach Pre-Order content missing: So I have the Halo Reach preorder content downloaded to my Xbox One it’s supposed to give you a chest piece for my spartan in the game, but I don’t have the chest piece. Please help....
  8. Purchased Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition Pre-Order and did not Receive Halo Wars Definitive ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition Pre-Order and did not Receive Halo Wars Definitive ...: Hello. we did not receive the definitive edition of Halo Wars with our Ultimate Edition Pre-Order of Halo Wars 2. How do we get it? Thank you. 84156395-62cc-4cad-b38e-b0865901914e
  9. Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition - Pre-Order Fail?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition - Pre-Order Fail?: I purchased Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition - Pre-Order and its been 2 weeks and i haven't received my code for Halo wars : Definitive Edition i dont own a Xbox which is why i bought it on PC but...
  10. Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition Digital showing as pre-order + no halo wars definitive edition ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition Digital showing as pre-order + no halo wars definitive edition ...: I purchased the Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition Digital code from Best Buy today and I do not see my halo wars Definitive edition download. On my account its showing as Halo Wars 2 Ultimate Edition...