[Pre order Final Fantasy XV and I still do not get my avatar of Noctis and Pet Carbuncle]

Discus and support [Pre order Final Fantasy XV and I still do not get my avatar of Noctis and Pet Carbuncle] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Pues lo que se lee en el título, pre ordené Final Fantasy XV Premium Edition y aún no obtengo mi avatar de Noctis y la mascota Carbuncle. La compra la... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Odenrir, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Odenrir
    Odenrir Guest

[Pre order Final Fantasy XV and I still do not get my avatar of Noctis and Pet Carbuncle]

Pues lo que se lee en el título, pre ordené Final Fantasy XV Premium Edition y aún no obtengo mi avatar de Noctis y la mascota Carbuncle. La compra la hice el día Lunes a las 10:20 p.m. No sé si debe llegarme un código o se agregar automáticamente después
    de un tiempo.

[Translation]

Well what I read in the title, I pre-ordered Final Fantasy XV Premium Edition and I still do not get my avatar from Noctis and the pet Carbuncle. The purchase I made the day Monday at 10:20 p.m. I do not know if a code should arrive or be added automatically
    after a while.

:)

Odenrir, Nov 30, 2016
  2. Accidentally deleted pre-order code for Final Fantasy XV

Hi, I accidentally deleted my pre-order code for Final Fantasy XV. This is for the special Noctis outfit and Carbuncle pet. Is there any way to have this resent. Thank you.

Highest Angel, Nov 30, 2016
  3. Rojikkum
    Rojikkum Guest
    Pre ordered Final Fantasy XV and didn't get Noctis & Carbuncle Avatar Gear

Hello,

I pre ordered Final Fantasy XV and didn't get till yet the Noctis & Carbuncle Xbox Avatar Gear.

Would like to recieve my codes.

Best regards

Rojikkum, Nov 30, 2016
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there!

Promotion codes for pre-orders are typically sent 7-10 days after the date of pre-order via Xbox Live messages. As you pre-ordered the game on November 28, 2016, if you don't receive your codes by December 8, 2016, feel free to post up a new thread and we'll
    take a closer look. [Pre order Final Fantasy XV and I still do not get my avatar of Noctis and Pet Carbuncle] :)

Thanks for understanding!

Miss Bijoux, Dec 1, 2016
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there!

Promotion codes for pre-orders are typically sent 7-10 days after the date of pre-order via Xbox Live messages. As you pre-ordered the game on November 28, 2016, if you don't receive your codes by December 8, 2016, feel free to post up a new thread and we'll
    take a closer look. :)

Thanks for understanding!
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Final Fantasy XV Pre Order Bonus Pack Noctis and Carbuncle Pet for Xbox avatar

Hey there! I've sent you a Forums Private Message. You can check those by clicking
    HERE. =)
  7. Mister Cizl Win User

Pre ordered Final Fantasy XV and didn't get Noctis & Carbuncle Avatar Gear

Hey Rojikkum! It can take anywhere from 7-10 days to get your codes sent to you. If you still have not gotten them at that point, please post up a new thread. Thanks!
  8. Karu Senpai Win User

Haven't received pre order bonus code

Bought Final Fantasy XV and accidentally deleted my special preorder for noctis outfit and pet and the code didn't have the redeem it just had delete but I already double tapped A button and deleted it. Please help!
  9. Bazajaytee Win User

FINAL FANTASY XV Pre-order Bonus Pack CODE???

You don't get a game code. The game becomes available to play automatically on 30th September.

Do you mean the codes for the Noctis outfits and Carbuncle pet?

When did you pre-order? Can take up to 10 days for the codes to appear in your Xbox One message center.
Thema:

1. [Pre order Final Fantasy XV and I still do not get my avatar of Noctis and Pet Carbuncle] - Similar Threads - Pre order Final

2. I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering...: I bought/pre-ordered The Final Shape for Destiny 2 and it got cancelled, and im wondering why it got cancelled 6b711641-1129-46fd-8595-cffd27ba621d
  3. Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 The Final Shape Pre Order Issue: I woke up and all of a sudden it said my pre order got canceled there’s nothing wrong with my card or anything so I checked if I can re download it through the xbox it said I owned it but I...
  4. i pre ordered the final shape for destiny2 on Monday but the amount still hasn't been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i pre ordered the final shape for destiny2 on Monday but the amount still hasn't been...: On Monday 10/16/2023 i pre-ordered the Final Shape DLC for Destiny2 on Microsoft's site, BUT it still hasn't been charged from my debit account, yes the account has the funds, i read on other asks...
  5. Final Fantasy 15 Pre-order Points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Final Fantasy 15 Pre-order Points: Almost a month since release and no points have been put on my reward account for the hard copy pre-order through microsoft store. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...
  6. Didn't Get Credits For Pre-Order On Final Fantast XV

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Didn't Get Credits For Pre-Order On Final Fantast XV: Preordered and paid for Final Fantasy XV (15) officially on the 19th. Have not received credits. 795578da-7645-4470-9380-7f5f83c09892
  7. Pre-Ordered Final Fantasy XV - Haven't received any of the pre-order bonuses from the Xbox ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-Ordered Final Fantasy XV - Haven't received any of the pre-order bonuses from the Xbox ...: Hello I pre-ordered the Deluxe Addition of Final Fantasy XV back in July. Received my game on launch day and was told I would get my pre-order bonuses in an email. I haven't received Recolor:...
  8. Pre-order of The Walking Dead: The Final Season (TWD Collection incentive)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-order of The Walking Dead: The Final Season (TWD Collection incentive): I pre-ordered The Walking Dead: The Final Season, and I was supposed to get The Walking Dead: Collection as an incentive for pre-ordering but I never got it? Even after Final Season just released...
  9. Pre order Final Fantasy XV and did not give me the Rewards credits!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order Final Fantasy XV and did not give me the Rewards credits!!: Buy Final Fantasy XV on October 3rd and do not receive rewards credits c884bb75-bf2c-402b-9ae1-7fc1443c2675
  10. Pre order Final Fantasy XV and did not give me the Rewards credits!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order Final Fantasy XV and did not give me the Rewards credits!!: Buy Final Fantasy XV on October 3rd and do not receive rewards credits!! c076ce0a-b7fa-4f93-af27-5fc33de8fde1